Author Topic: Been a long time  (Read 2587 times)

mama23+pyrs2

Been a long time
« on: November 25, 2007, 07:09:03 pm »
I just wanted to stop in and say hello to all of you once again. I'm sorry I just kinda dropped out of the picture. I've realized I just can't be in this many places with THIS much going on, ha. I hope all of you are well. I miss knowing how all of you are and how all the pooches are. It's much easier for me to check/reply to email so if any of you wish to write me, feel free!

theblackestoce an@yahoo.com is my email in case.

Just an update on our gang here:

Yiska is doing great, think she had a growth spurt, finally.. she looks a bit bigger these days, still behind her brother of course. Yukon is doing great too. He was neutered last Friday, so that was sad but he did great and besides being relentless about licking himself, he did fine. He looks to be healing up well is very much back his normal (very puppyish) self. We still aren't letting them play together though because I don't want anything to split open, eek. Yiska will be next but I haven't planned when yet, too much going on. They are going to be a YEAR OLD in just another month, WOW. Yukon is still skinny, he gained 2 whole pounds since his Pano ordeal. He's only up to 63- he's got at least a whole other dog to gain haha, he's gonna surely look HUGE when that happens.

I am still pregnant, yay! Well yay that my preterm labor never came back and the baby has behaved.  ;) ONLY 8 DAYS UNTIL MY DUE DATE, woohoo! No idea when he will decide to come out and meet us though, I really thought he would be a week early (dont ask me why, all my babies are late) but we'll have to see. The Dr. hasn't checked my cervix in 5 weeks, wow. I go Wednesday again for another boring visit.

The other kids are well and healthy. I've been a busy bee around here, nesting like CRAZY, being a laundry fiend and organizing all I can find to organize, ordering more stuff for the baby, just general preparation stuff, not much else ya can do at this stage of the game. I don't sleep hardly at all, I've never been in this much pain in my entire life, it's been the hardest pregnancy I've had but it will and does always pay off. I can't wait to introduce my little man to you guys soon.

:)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 07:10:18 pm by mama2many »

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Been a long time
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 07:36:36 pm »
Hi Kristina! I am glad that your family is well BUT you really need to take care of yourself  :-* No sleep and nesting? :o :o :o How are you still going?
I can't wait to see your baby boy! Wishing you a very easy and painless labor :-* (((hugs)))
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 07:40:25 pm by People Whisperer »
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 09:26:50 pm »
There you go posting just when I'm thinking of asking about you again!  I'm happy you're doing well, and that baby is almost ready to come out!  Also happy Yukon is feeling better, and wish them a happy birthday for me!  Can't wait to see pictures of your little man, and wishing you an easy and relatively pain free labour!  Hugs to you and all your family!  :-* :-* :-*

Oh and Happy Holidays too!   ;D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 10:54:00 pm »
Hey Kristina!  I'm so glad to see you on here.  I've been thinking of you, but things have been crazy busy around here too so I haven't been on BPO or e-mail very much lately.  It's great that you've been able to go to full term!  I'm just sorry that you've bee in so much pain.  :(  I've often wondered how my great-grandmother had 7 babies, b/c for me it was getting soooo uncomfortable/painful by the third that I just can't imagine, so my hat's off to your with your fourth!  I'm so sorry that you've had such a tough time of it.  :(  Hopefully, you & this little one will have a fast, easy delivery.  I can't wait to hear your happy news when he arrives.  Hugs to Yukon & Yiska, almost 1 already???  Wow, how time flies!  ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees