Author Topic: Experimenting with pictures  (Read 3520 times)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Experimenting with pictures
« on: November 25, 2007, 09:57:07 pm »
Okay so I figured I'm either going to learn how to post pictures in the thread or I'll be doomed to post my pics thorugh links forever!!!  So please be patient, and bear with me!   :D

My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Experimenting with pictures
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 10:03:57 pm »
Hmmmm.  Well the first one didn't go.  How do you do the one, the umm, insert image one?  I clicked the insert image, then copy and pasted the path to the picture in the middle of the two words that said image....Hmmm.

oh well, here's somemore now that I got it kinda figured out!

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 11:13:52 pm »
After alot of me calling her and bribing her with treats.   ::) ;D  It also helps if I start running the other way, cause then it turns into a chasing game!  lol

No but seriously, she's really good off leash, we do however have 700 acres of fenced in farmland and forest that she can run in though.   ;)

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 03:14:46 am »

She comes back to you????? Off leash?????

I bow down in your presence  :D ;D :o

Ok,  KNOCK IT OFF! I laughed out loud to that one and I work in a cubicle farm and everyone looked at me.

YOU PEOPLE ARE GONNA GET ME IN TROUBLE AT WORK!!!

But it's ok.  It was well worth it.

By the way Alex, that big, beautiful grown up Pyr can't be the same sweet little Naja trying to kiss you and steal your potato chips in your original avatar...
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 11:17:59 pm »

Ok,  KNOCK IT OFF! I laughed out loud to that one and I work in a cubicle farm and everyone looked at me.

By the way Alex, that big, beautiful grown up Pyr can't be the same sweet little Naja trying to kiss you and steal your potato chips in your original avatar...

Pffttt!!!  hahahahaha!  Sorry I just imagined a cubicle farm.  But what do they produce at a cubicle farm?  Cubicles or are the cubicles being milked for something.... If only you could see all the cubicles being let out to pasture that I'm imagining right now... LOL

And yes my dear that is the one and the same little fluff butt that STILL tries to steal my food!  Only problem is now she can reach whatever is on the counter!

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 09:01:01 am »

Pffttt!!!  hahahahaha!  Sorry I just imagined a cubicle farm.  But what do they produce at a cubicle farm?  Cubicles or are the cubicles being milked for something.... If only you could see all the cubicles being let out to pasture that I'm imagining right now... LOL

And yes my dear that is the one and the same little fluff butt that STILL tries to steal my food!  Only problem is now she can reach whatever is on the counter!

Now I'M picturing all of our cubicles in a pasture grazing...  LOL!!  Too funny!  HAHAHA!

Ah...  Isn't it great when they finally realize they are big enough to reach just about anything they want?
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer