Author Topic: Pyrenees Babies at 2 1/2 weeks  (Read 6131 times)

bigdogs@5501

Pyrenees Babies at 2 1/2 weeks
« on: November 27, 2007, 06:54:44 am »
They are hard to get to stay still.Piglet is the largest and is my daughters favorite. She is 2 times the size of the smallest baby. There are 6 badger face babies and 6 solid white babies.

Offline Ouch

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Sadie
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrenees Babies at 2 1/2 weeks
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 07:16:35 am »
*rollin laffin* .. I just cannot imagine your house right now.   They are so beautiful and sweet, I've got to go searching on here and learn about how you happened upon those sweet babies. 
Copper, 12 yr old American Cocker
Emmitt, 7 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Sadie, 2 yr old Newfie
OnryHenry, 17 yr old King Feline of KY

Offline Tazz

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 03:02:40 pm »
Oh goodness, now I have puppy fever! Beautiful!!!!

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 05:10:16 pm »
Oh my goshhh! Are they not adorable!?!?!?! And what a little oinker piglet is!!!! I can't believe I'm saying this....as my pyr is not even 6 months old yet, but...I WANT A ANOTHER ONE!!!! hahaha
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline pyr4me

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 05:13:18 pm »
So cute! Definitely a prescription for puppy fever when you take a look at these little ones! I love the name Piglet, too!  ;D
Jennifer

Tipper (8 1/2 yrs) Golden Retriever/Sheltie mix
Jenny (4 yrs) Great Pyrenees
Gabriel (14 yrs) Sealpoint Himalayan cat
Melanie (11 yrs) Domestic medium hair cat

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
~Robert Lewis Steven

Lyn

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 05:40:27 pm »
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! They are the sweetest! Piglet is the perfect name for that pup. OMG she looks like a baby polar bear. AHHH Puppy fever!

Offline Amy (guffer)

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 05:43:25 pm »
Ohhhh, somebody call a doctor!  Cuz I've got Pyr Puppy Fever!   ;D  I just wanna lay some smooches on those little fluffy faces!  I hope they're all starting to feel better.  They sure do look healthy in the pictures.  Especially Piglet!!!

lorim2

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 06:26:43 pm »
Ok Paige...I want the little guy thats sleeping in pic 24!  OMG they are sooooo cute.. I keep coming back to this post ...haha I cant quit looking at them

chaosndestruction

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 08:28:39 pm »
awwww! ADORABLE! Paige you are an amazing person!!!

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 08:47:40 pm »
OH MY GOODNESS!!  (I think I write that in every post about these babies lol)  I love how cute and cuddly they are!  And it's amazing how they're really starting to look like Pyr Pups now.   :D  I just want to take them all home and cuddle them all! 
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 10:11:03 pm »
HAHAHA L-P-L you and I are alot alike... Oh My Goodness!!
They are crazy cute but the question is ~ how do you pick between a solid and a badger? I know get one of each  ;D

Paige you are an awesome person and you must have a super support system to be able to do the job you are doing...keep up the good work!
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 10:24:10 pm »
hehehehe.  I like the abbreviation of my name!  :D  I'm gonna start signing the end of all my posts with that.  And well I've already got an all white female, so I should balance it out by taking home one of the badger faced boys!   ;D

Signed L-P-L!  ;D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 02:04:14 am »
No I have a pyr, I don't need another one.  I really, really, really don't.  I don't need a puppy.  My boys are too much to handle now.  I really don't need a puppy.  OHHHHH, puppy fever, has a hold.  They are so cute and cuddly looking.  You lucky duck.  All those little bitty cuddly bodies, with all the little pink toes, and noses and puppy breath and puppy kisses and little fat roly poly bellies.  I remember our puppies.  We had 2 litters.  The first one we raised 11 puppies and the second 13.  I get the pictures our occassionally and look at them and cry.  That was such a fun time.  I don't have the time now to do it, but one day I will.  Enjoy them for me.  You are doing a great job and earning your place in eternity.  Hug their Mama and Daddy for me.  If I was going to beg for one of them, but I'm not, but if I was it would be their dad.  He is one handsome, regal fellow.
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 03:40:33 am »
I first want to say that I have an amazing support system. Jane " Marypyrs " has been awesome and is there for every question, concern or frustration that I have to voice,and she has backed me up numerous times on some situations, my friends who have decided that yes I am a bit crazy and yes that want in on helping me with the rescue organization, and of course my husband.
I remember sitting at my desk, having just told Jane that I would just drive to Louisiana and get them all and then calling Rudy. It was a quick conversation but went something to the effect of well I am taking off work tomorrow, going to Louisiana, I am bringing home 2 adult pyrs and thier 10 babies.
I am not sure if he heard the whole conversation or was just resigned at that point, but he said ok and something to the effect of what time are you leaving?
I have taken money out of our household budget for gas, food and medical and he is still cool, so then I spring the developement of the Rescue on him and now he is planning the area for the dogs and what they will be needing. So I guess I am pretty lucky. Right now they are in my bathroom and they have Jakes dog bed, so kudos to Jake. They have shared thier respiratory infection with Tug, so a hug to Tug (who is now on medicine) and I couldnt have gotten this far with out my daughter and son.
Of course this has taken a toll on the rest of the crew but so far so good. Bailey has learned that she just doesnt have to acknowledge what I have brought home and Bella and Zoey have welcomed Dolly (mom) to the pack to help defend the house from the evil coyotes.
I will keep posting pics a few times a week- they are really growing and now they are learning to bark and growl.

**Also a special note to Dawn ( Woofs mom ) I think that everything happens for a reason. I think that these babies were sent to me for a really special reason. I am thinking about you and Woof all of the time and I have no problem driving to Maryland in January to bring you one or more of the babies. You and your family are the priority when it comes to these babies. Not one baby leaves here until you decide if you want one (or two  ;D)

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Paige