Author Topic: Winter Pics  (Read 15902 times)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Winter Pics
« on: November 29, 2007, 08:58:26 pm »
Its been a while since i've been actually posting here. i've been quite busy. My cousin had twins, we traveled to ottawa to bring my aunt (the proud grandma) to stay for a while... then we went on a trip to Barrie Ontario, went to see BeoWulf (our theater sucks). and we went shopping also. And, i've been busy with helping obediance graduation classes, and kennel club meetings, getting my xmas cards ready. getting reba her clothes for winter... just been BUSY BUSY. my goodness. we've been speaking to a breeder, about sending a male in for next year, for showing... discussing options, etc. i have little time for myself. LOL
So 10am today and yesterday morning. went outside with the bullies (And reba) and took some pics in the snow. we have so much already.  i thought i should share some pics...
these first ones are from this morning. I took zero and reba outside in their hoodies to get some pics. reba hates snow, so she didnt leave the porch.

YEsterdays pictures, jigsaw zero and reba

Sorry there are no photos of memphis. he doesnt like being outside this time of year... but maybe later i will coax him out and get pix LOL
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Pics
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 09:06:29 pm »
I love the pictures, their hoodies are great too!  Sounds like you've been really busy!  Just remember to take some time for yourself every now and then too.   ;)

And hey!  All this travelling around!  When are you coming down London way???   ;D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Lyn

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 09:15:34 pm »
We don't have any snow here at all. Jigs and Zero look like they are having a blast. Reba is adorable. It looks she's giving you the 'look' "Like... Ewwww. I'm soooo not going out in that!" LOL
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 09:16:28 pm by Lyn »

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 09:20:03 pm »
The pics are great!  Looks like everyone but Reba was having a great time.  She just looks like she was being tortured having to stand out in the snow.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 09:25:35 pm »

And hey!  All this travelling around!  When are you coming down London way???   ;D
January, dog show! i think its the 18-20? we'll be there anyways...
thanks everyone for the comments :) the bullies adore the snow. they are retarded. LOL
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 09:31:38 pm »

January, dog show! i think its the 18-20? we'll be there anyways...
thanks everyone for the comments :) the bullies adore the snow. they are retarded. LOL

I forgot all about that one!  lol  Are you entering anybody in the show?  I need to look up the site again to see if dogs not entered are allowed in the fair grounds.  Make sure you get in contact when you come to town!   ;D

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 09:34:36 pm »
we'll have the girls, (jigs and reba). definately i'll let u know... dunno where we're staying yet. still havent filled my forms. i have til jan to do it. me and libbyP (kim) are going to get together for a drink, if u are interested?
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 09:38:59 pm »
Love to.  :D  Just lemme know when and where.  I'm gonna try to make it to the show itself as well, so I might see you there.   :) We're not able to show cause Naja isn't registered, but I've never been to a dog show before so I think it would be fun.

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 09:41:04 pm »
Hmmmm.  There's no website info for the dog show on the Western Fair website.  Do you know if there is one?

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 10:26:57 pm »
me and libbyP (kim) are going to get together for a drink, if u are interested?

A DRINK... which one of us is going to drink it  ;) Try acouple drinky's  ;D

I'll trade you some of that fluffy white stuff for some good ol' muck??? Commmmmooooon what are friends for? The kids look great, Miss Reba ~ the snow is sooo below her (little princess)
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 12:39:52 am »
LOL thanks!!!
Im not sure if theres a website. i get my info from http://ontario.canuckdogs.com/shows.htm maybe there is something there? But we will definately meet up. and YES KIM, have a bunch of drinkies. LOL. u know, im quite happy with my snow... i hate the muck, i hate the summer, so- snow is good LOL but, we're gettin more snow right now. u are welcome to have a bit LOL
im too cheap to buy reba booties. LOL cuz my mom dont make them, and we dont have a petstore here. so- too bad for her. LOL.
Jigsaw has a hoodie, but im waiting for my mom to make her one in Fleece, so that its warmer than just the normal materials...i will get tons of pics when i get one though :)

Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo

lorim2

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 09:09:06 pm »
Great pics!  I always love all your pics...your bullys are so cute and Reba is the queen!!  Someday maybe we can get up your way!  but not until its warmer..haha

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 09:30:01 pm »
Thanks for the website.  :)  I couldn't find anything on there saying yes or no to unregistered dogs being allowed on site, but I figure I'll jsut call when the show is a little closer.  I'm looking forward to it, I've never been to a dog show before.  :D

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 04:19:57 am »
Definately, my home is open to anyone, well, almost anyone LMAO. come visit any time. the dogs will love you.
We had company this whole weekend, and zero, jigsaw and reba stuck to them like glue.  :D
Well, we'll definately talk more before the show. i am very exited to have another show coming up... Yay!
we just got another 20 cms of snow. and they are calling for at least 10 more in the AM
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo

angelsmama

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2007, 05:39:43 am »
awww i love the pics  ;D