Author Topic: BSL STOP IT NOW  (Read 2544 times)

Offline kilbaraberry

• Ankle Biter
  • katie and 1/2 of pups
    • View Profile
BSL STOP IT NOW
« on: July 27, 2005, 12:33:46 pm »
Hey every one I was hopeing that everyone here would visit the website http://www.sorryagain.com/sorry182.htm
its about breed specific legislation and its not only pits there goin after now anyone with a rottie,dobie,mastiff,german sheperd,great dane or any other big dog needs to WORRY!!! All you do is post your pic on there website its kinda like a patition apposeing sbl but with pics,let me know what you think

Icerotti

Re: BSL STOP IT NOW
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 12:35:43 pm »
Well said Kilaraberry.

Offline kilbaraberry

• Ankle Biter
  • katie and 1/2 of pups
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 06:53:41 pm »
The group in defence of animals is asking anyone who can and will help adopt a pit from ohio to do so they passed the ban and the animal countrol is going door to door like the gustopo and taking familys beloved dogs and killing them please help these dogs!! save there lives, they need people who will like foster these dogs or adopt to get them out of the state or they will be put to sleep, even small donations to help the sanctuarys provide food vet care exc, to  hold these pets till some familys can move to get them back >:( :-[ :'(

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 08:05:57 pm »
Yeah, good ol' boys' Ohio seems to shove a lot of weight around when it comes to our so-called rights!  Thanks for posting this.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner