Author Topic: Pic's of Timber  (Read 8143 times)

Krista I

Pic's of Timber
« on: December 03, 2007, 03:56:50 am »
This is Timber at 1 year old.  As you can see he loves playing in the snow lol. I took this pic a couple weeks ago.

Timber with my son.  They get along so great ;)

Here's Timber with my shephard/lab mix Charlie.  Quite a big difference in size LOL!

Timber looking out at all the snow, very anxious to go out and play in it lol!!

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Pic's of Timber
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 04:52:36 am »
I'm sitting here trying to decide which I envy you the most for having.  The beautiful dogs or the snow.  HMMM  Okay, the dogs win.  They are fabulous.  Timber is huge!  You must be so proud of both of them.  The pick with your son reminds me of a big stuffed dog I had as a child.  It was old and missing most of the stuffing, so it kind of looked like roadkill, but I would lay on top of it to watch TV.  The things that remind us of our childhood!  Congratulation s on your babies.  All 3 are beautiful.  Oh, and enjoy the snow.  Unfortunately I won't get to see any up close and personal until we go skiing sometime after Christmas.
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 05:04:52 am »
He is so handsome!!!!!! Is there any way you can email me the bottom pic of him?? I tried to blow it up to get a look at his hind legs and I can't :( Do his back legs/feet turn outward??
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline amylynn

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 05:15:41 am »
Awwwwwwwww!!! Timber is gorgeous!!!
Great photos! :)
Blessings! :)
Amy Lynn

Krista I

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 05:27:28 am »
He is so handsome!!!!!! Is there any way you can email me the bottom pic of him?? I tried to blow it up to get a look at his hind legs and I can't :( Do his back legs/feet turn outward??
I have been watching for that actually, to see if they turn out, but they don't.  Not yet anyways..  Once in awhile, depending on the way he's standing, his back paws will turn out slightly but they're normally straight. If you want to give me your email address, i'd be happy to email you some pic's of him standing still  :) 

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 05:47:54 am »
My email addy is divisiblebythree@cs.com.I'm trying to compare Tub to other Saints near his age,but Thurs will get the Vets opinion.
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Krista I

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 05:59:20 am »
I emailed you the pic, let me know if it's bigger.  ;)

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 06:32:09 am »
Great pics of Timber!  I am sure he is like a great # of Big paws, they love lots and lots of snow!  We can't keep our pups in when it snows.  They think they have to wrestle in, play in and eat all the snow before it disappears! 

Keep posting those wonderful pics of your handsome fella!

Anita & the 4 Newfies from NJ

Krista I

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 06:52:58 am »
Omg!! Yes!  lol Timber eats the snow asif he's scared it'll all dissapear by noon!! LOL!  It's too funny.  And he definitely does NOT want to come back in the house once he's out! LOL!

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 07:23:48 am »
I don't know if I am more jealous of the gorgeous dogs or of the snow!  Timber is just magnificent.  Whenever I see a picture of someone's beautiful Saint I think about how much Ranger does NOT look like a Saint to me.  But if I look closer I can see it a bit in the rear end, heh heh. :D

Is it too much to ask for just ONE day of snow in San Diego?  Heck, I'll even shovel it!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 07:27:08 am »
The pick with your son reminds me of a big stuffed dog I had as a child.  It was old and missing most of the stuffing, so it kind of looked like roadkill, but I would lay on top of it to watch TV.  The things that remind us of our childhood! 
I totally just remembered that when I was a kid I had a Saint Bernard sleeping bag.  It was really just a regular brown sleeping bag, but it had a round flat pillow attached to the top with a cartoon-y Saint Bernard's face on it.  It may have had paws too, I can't remember. 

His name was Bernardo.  God, I loved that sleeping bag...
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Krista I

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 08:51:08 pm »
We just got DUMPED with another 25 centimeters of snow lastnight!!  I'll be going outside with the kids and furbabies today and i'll be taking lot's of pic's for ya's too  ;)

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 09:52:55 pm »
Great pics!!!  He's sooo handsome!

Ted loves the snow too and its all I can do to get those big icy drools cleaned up before they end up on the walls!  LOL!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Krista I

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 11:57:29 pm »
Thanks everyone for the great compliments  ;)