Author Topic: We're back - the move is over!!  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
We're back - the move is over!!
« on: December 02, 2007, 02:21:24 am »
We are no longer Floridians - we're officially Northern Californians! Woo hoo! And damn, it's cold here! I flew out with three of my kids and three cats. The cats did great. The kids didn't do too bad, either... Hubby and oldest son drove out here with Tani because I didn't want her traveling by plane like baggage. She had a blast, and was  a really good girl. She got to pee on all kinds of cool stuff like the Grand Canyon and the Las Vegas strip. What could be better? We are mostly settled in to our new house, and slowly adjusting to the cold, dry climate. Things are going really, well, though! Just wanted to say "Hi! I'm still here!" I hope Thanksgiving treated you all well, and wish you all the happiest of holidays!

Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: We're back - the move is over!!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 05:31:33 am »
Yay!!  So glad your move went well.  ;D  Hope you can all get settled soon, and enjoy your holidays in your new home!
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline jagersmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 06:58:17 am »
 :'( One less BP in Florida!  :'(

Glad it all went well though!
Dogs laugh.... by wagging their tails

Annette, mother to:

Jagermeister - Bullmastiff
Bacardi - DSH terror cat

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 08:01:18 am »
We are no longer Floridians - we're officially Northern Californians! Woo hoo! And damn, it's cold here! I flew out with three of my kids and three cats. The cats did great. The kids didn't do too bad, either... Hubby and oldest son drove out here with Tani because I didn't want her traveling by plane like baggage. She had a blast, and was  a really good girl. She got to pee on all kinds of cool stuff like the Grand Canyon and the Las Vegas strip. What could be better? We are mostly settled in to our new house, and slowly adjusting to the cold, dry climate. Things are going really, well, though! Just wanted to say "Hi! I'm still here!" I hope Thanksgiving treated you all well, and wish you all the happiest of holidays!

Wow.  that is a transistion.  but you'll like NC. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 08:20:12 am by Lin, aka Playa »

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 08:10:49 am »
Welcome back!  And welcome to Cali!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*