Author Topic: Hey everyone!  (Read 8016 times)

Krista I

Hey everyone!
« on: December 02, 2007, 09:11:36 pm »
Hi!  I'm not sure if any of you remember me :(   I joined this forum in January of 2007, and I have been having the hardest time getting back on here, I've missed talking to all of you!!  Awhile back, I had gotten a computer virus, and by the time I got my computer back, forgot my password to this forum.  I finally just got it back, and am looking forward to getting to know you all again.  ;)  Timber, my saint, was just a baby the last time I was on here, he is now 1 year old! :o  I'll definitely be posting pic's for ya's  ;) I'm really happy to be back and be a part of this forum again :D

Lyn

Re: Hey everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 10:42:11 pm »
Welcome back! Wow Timber sure has grown! ;)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 01:54:18 am »
Welcome back.Timber has grown into a very handsome young man:) I know he's right around Tub's age,is he going thru the I'm scared of everything stage too? BTW- We need more pics of Timber.
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Krista I

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 03:16:17 am »
lol.. well he's not going through that stage, thankfully! lol..  The ONE thing he is scared of though is stairs!!  I have stairs in my house, but he NEVER ever used them, because the only thing upstairs are my kid's two bedrooms.  I brought him to the vet one day, and there's maybe 5 steps to go down, and he refused to go down them! :-\  The vet and the vet assistant carried him down the stairs! lol.. don't ask me how they could lift him, at the time he weighed 160lbs lol!!  I couldn't believe it!  Terriefied of stairs of all things! LOL!! :D

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 05:01:34 am »
160 lbs???? How old is he again?? I was thinking he was younger then Tub and he only weighed 117 at a yr.

Krista I

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 06:08:21 am »
AHHH here's your post you are talking about lol! found it! lol..  Timber was 9 months old when he weighed in at 160lbs.  I haven't had him weighed since.  Getting him down those stairs at the vet is no easy chore lol..  He'll be going back again soon though.  I'll definitely let ya know what he's at now.  His father weighs 195lbs, not sure what his mom weighs, but I could find out.

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 06:10:55 am »
Holy Cow!!!! And I thought Tub was going to be a big boy,he seems little compared to Timber.

Krista I

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 06:29:13 am »
Before I got Timber, I asked for the largest pup of the litter.  And boy did I ever get the largest one of the litter LOL!!  I'm friends with a woman who has Timber's brother, his name is Hunter.  We talk on msn sometimes.  She was asking me how could Timber be so much bigger then Hunter, what was I feeding him etc... I just told her, he's eating large breed puppy food, and he's growing like a bad weed lol..  She said Hunter is much smaller then Timber, perhaps she got the runt of the litter.. I dunno. lol!

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 10:08:25 pm »
Holy Cow - he's a monster!  LOL! 

Teddy is tall and lanky and he weighed in at about 137 lbs at a year.  He's only about 155 now at almost 2 years.

Welcome back to the board!  Can't wait for more pics!  He's lookin' great!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Krista I

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 12:14:26 am »
Thanks.. i'll be posting some snow pic's whenever I decide to go play out in the snow with them LOL!! :D

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 12:55:24 pm »
 :) I had two saints molly and maggie we just lost molly we still have maggie, i would to know how many have male saints,we are looking into geting a male saint know we all miss molly so much and maggie has no mate,will she like a male? could some one let me know?marylee?its a pup!
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!