Saint Bernards > Saint Bernard General Discussions

Hey everyone!

(1/3) > >>

Krista I:
Hi!  I'm not sure if any of you remember me :(   I joined this forum in January of 2007, and I have been having the hardest time getting back on here, I've missed talking to all of you!!  Awhile back, I had gotten a computer virus, and by the time I got my computer back, forgot my password to this forum.  I finally just got it back, and am looking forward to getting to know you all again.  ;)  Timber, my saint, was just a baby the last time I was on here, he is now 1 year old! :o  I'll definitely be posting pic's for ya's  ;) I'm really happy to be back and be a part of this forum again :D

Lyn:
Welcome back! Wow Timber sure has grown! ;)

Butts Mom:
Welcome back.Timber has grown into a very handsome young man:) I know he's right around Tub's age,is he going thru the I'm scared of everything stage too? BTW- We need more pics of Timber.

Krista I:
lol.. well he's not going through that stage, thankfully! lol..  The ONE thing he is scared of though is stairs!!  I have stairs in my house, but he NEVER ever used them, because the only thing upstairs are my kid's two bedrooms.  I brought him to the vet one day, and there's maybe 5 steps to go down, and he refused to go down them! :-\  The vet and the vet assistant carried him down the stairs! lol.. don't ask me how they could lift him, at the time he weighed 160lbs lol!!  I couldn't believe it!  Terriefied of stairs of all things! LOL!! :D

Butts Mom:
160 lbs???? How old is he again?? I was thinking he was younger then Tub and he only weighed 117 at a yr.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version