Pit Bulls > Pit Bull Discussions & Pictures

GOT my New Baby Amstaff :) PICS!

(1/6) > >>

dogcrazyforever:
Hello Everyone!

I am sooo excited about the purchase of my American Staffordshire Terrier puppy that I just have to share!

So, I've been wanting a pure bred Amstaff forever and FINALLY I will be getting one this month   ;D I've been waiting on this puppy since November and he should be shipped here around the 18th. He got his ears done last week (don't hate me, please!)so when they are standing, he will be sent off! I feel bad about the shipping... however, there are simply no quality Amstaff breeders here in Arizona. He is about 12 wks old now (cant remember exact date  :-\ )

I am going to show him (just for fun as his color -my favorite color- is frowned on by some judges) and maybe do weight pull (double register him with the UKC as APBT? What would you guys suggest?) I also would LOVE to have him be a therapy dog. I know I am getting ahead of myself...but, what groups would you reccomend me looking into for this? There's so much negativity surrounding pitbull type dogs that I would really like my boy to prove everyone wrong.

Oh, also his Registered name has to start with 'p'. His breeder is Fairlawn so it would have to be....
Fairlawn's P_________? Hopefully you guys will be able to come up with a better name than I can!

Attached are some photos of him and his family so you can get a look at my baby  ;D The first is of his father Ch Woodforests EZ Dragon Raider,the 2nd is of his mom Ch Fairlawns Arabella, all the rest are of him at 9 wks.

UPDATE: So, I have the little booger! He got shipped in a little over a week ago (last Friday) and is EVERYTHING I ever wanted!! His registration name is now 'Fairlawn's Point Blank' which doesn't leave much for a call name. Sooo, I've gotta think up one! Maybe a gun make or model to go along with 'point blank'?? If anyone has any ideas for a good Amstaff/Pitbull name PLEASE tell me! I've never had such trouble with names before! The photos are of him at 14 wks. The last is of him and Mack, my boyfriend's 17 wk old pup...they are being watchdogs! Thanks for reading!

Gevaudan_Jo:
Gorgeous. wowwie. I love am staffs. i love all bully breeds.
i have a friend who has a pure amstaff, a brindle girl... i love them. Aww. Congrats on your new baby

dogcrazyforever:

--- Quote from: DaneInsane on December 09, 2007, 09:52:03 pm ---As for names, P is a hard one.  The only name that comes to mind is Phelan.  He is a bullmastiff on the board and I just love love his name!

--- End quote ---

Thanks and, actually, that is a great name! Fairlawn's Phelan... sounds good :) Thanks, that name is on the top of my list!

dogcrazyforever:

--- Quote from: Gevaudan_Jo on December 09, 2007, 09:26:09 pm ---Gorgeous. wowwie. I love am staffs. i love all bully breeds.
i have a friend who has a pure amstaff, a brindle girl... i love them. Aww. Congrats on your new baby

--- End quote ---

Thank you! Amstaffs are great dogs :) Oh, and I love the pink crested!

dogcrazyforever:

--- Quote from: DaneInsane on December 09, 2007, 10:29:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: dogcrazyforever on December 09, 2007, 10:10:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: DaneInsane on December 09, 2007, 09:52:03 pm ---As for names, P is a hard one.  The only name that comes to mind is Phelan.  He is a bullmastiff on the board and I just love love his name!

--- End quote ---

Thanks and, actually, that is a great name! Fairlawn's Phelan... sounds good :) Thanks, that name is on the top of my list!

--- End quote ---

Make sure to thank Ann...Phelans' mom.  Its her name :)

--- End quote ---

Will do! Its a fantastic name, she definatly deserves the credit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version