Author Topic: Phoebe just LOVES perfume!!  (Read 2901 times)

Offline MollyGirl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Phoebe just LOVES perfume!!
« on: December 10, 2007, 01:08:56 pm »
I have recently discovered that Phoebe loves perfume.  It started one day when I was laying on the couch and she came up to me and started sniffing me and rubbing her face on my arm and neck I thought she was nuts.  I mentioned it to a friend of mine and she said her dog loves perfume too she save the perfume samples in magazines and he rolls all over them, so I now do the same and she just go crazy over them I rub them on her bed and she is in heaven rolling around its just hilarious. She is such a dork.  We just love her to death.
Becky
Phoebe 1-1/2 Yr.Great Pyrenees
MollyGirl No longer with us Pyr/Springer mix

Offline KKsmiles

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: Phoebe just LOVES perfume!!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 01:26:18 pm »
Thats one way to get a good smellin pooch! She just wants to smell as pretty as she looks. What a character!
Koda - Newf/Lab
Gizmo - Orange TabbyCat

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 01:28:19 pm »
That's great to have a dog who loves to roll in the perfume and not a dead mice!!! Unfortunately Lily had chosen #2   :P
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 06:03:45 pm »
That's great to have a dog who loves to roll in the perfume and not a dead mice!!! Unfortunately Lily had chosen #2   :P

BaaaaaHaaaHaaa Haaaa!!!!!!  Lily and Naja would get along great!  They could start the smelly rollers club!
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline pyr4me

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 12:23:03 pm »

BaaaaaHaaaHaaa Haaaa!!!!!!  Lily and Naja would get along great!  They could start the smelly rollers club!

Tipper would be in that club for sure--if it's dead, decaying, and otherwise disgusting, he loves a good roll in it! Eeww!
Jennifer

Tipper (8 1/2 yrs) Golden Retriever/Sheltie mix
Jenny (4 yrs) Great Pyrenees
Gabriel (14 yrs) Sealpoint Himalayan cat
Melanie (11 yrs) Domestic medium hair cat

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
~Robert Lewis Steven