Author Topic: Sandy Claws Pix  (Read 7312 times)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Sandy Claws Pix
« on: December 14, 2007, 04:38:38 pm »
We Also took the crew to see Santa today. Our Santa SUCKS!!! but the money is "donated" to the christmas wish fund. So, Might as well. Darcy had to work, so my mom took me, Zero, Jigsaw and little Reba. Sadly, memphis has a fear of men, and so we couldnt take him. we get to the Vet Clinic (not the one darcy works for) and i run in to see how soon we would be *i didnt want to bring zero around children or other dogs, cuz hes a spaz*. anyway, we were RIGHT AWAY. wow. we got the dogs from the car, and there was a big giant bernese sitting waiting for his picture to be developed. AND that bernese was one of Jigsaws Obediance PUPPY friends. My goodness has he ever grown. and WOW is he ever gorgeous. Anyways, I decided that since i got Zero & Jigsaw last year (jigsaw was only 2.5 months old) we got her and zero alone again for a 4X6 photo. And then we brought reba in for a group photo in a 8X10. "Santa" was having the hardest time getting the three to sit still, and then trying to get them to look towards the camera and perk up their ears... My gosh its a chore. when we finally got the shot, i went out into the waiting room, we were the only ones there, thank goodness... Zero was acting up, he KNEW there was a cat, and wanted to see it. since we live with cats, and that is a "clinic cat" so hes used to dogs, they introduced Andy, a large grey and white kitty to my zero. WELL, Andy didnt Like zero at all. and he freaked out. and the Tech who was holding zero tried to calm him down and OOPS his Pinch collar came open! So, AFTER THE CAT GOES ZERO. what a mess.  anyways...
here are the pics.

Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Sandy Claws Pix
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 05:42:09 pm »
LOL yep our santa sucks... He didnt know how to hold them at all. i dont think he actually LIKES dogs. idiot LOL and he looks like a grumpy old creepy man LOL
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 09:18:11 pm »
I agree, the santa needs a little work, but the puppers look great!! I love santa + doggie pictures!! We went and did a "stuff a bus" where you bring toys for kids and we bought all dog stuff to proudly state our love for animals, mainly dogs!!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 09:31:38 pm »
Lovely.  your puppers are sure to get everything on their lists. 
your santa looks better than mine.

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 09:56:53 pm »
They are too cute!!!! I agree that santa seems a bit creepy. I swear...There are barely any good santas left out there anymore!
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 09:58:35 pm »
They are too cute!!!! I agree that santa seems a bit creepy. I swear...There are barely any good santas left out there anymore!

I dated him! :)  if he's creepy he's been on my dating saga.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline shine

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 12:39:22 pm »
OMG!  I read all the posts and wondered how bad Santa could be.  Then I clicked on the pictures and almost choked on my drink!! ROTFLMAO!!!  He looks like Serial Killer Santa!! LOLOL!  Do they have this guy taking pictures with kids, too?  He'd scare them half to death!  Oh, that is too funny....I have to copy that picture and send it to some friends....HAH AHAHAHAHAHA... ...
Sharing my life and love with
Bodhi - Newfoundland
Rio - Loyal Lab/Beagle Mix
Zildjian - Dalmatian
Dolly - Weird Hound Mix
Stubby - Weird Corgi Mix
Ribbit - Grumpy Cocker Mix
House Cats - Bump, Delilah, Stashe, Mischa, Moose
Barn Cats - Archie, Betty, Midge
The Pigs - Ginger & Marianne

lorim2

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 01:13:45 pm »
Your right..haha  the santa sucks!  The babies look really good though.  I always wonder why these people play Santa when it appears they dont even like being there.   Our santa was totally offended yesterday when Marley landed a really good slinger over the knee!  I was laughing...he was not..haha  He actually left after we were through! 

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 02:40:05 pm »
Aww they look great, that's too bad about the santa. The one we had was great. I'll post the pic up when I get home from work. He let Harley sit on the bench with him.  :)

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 05:58:52 pm »
Thanks everyone. im glad my babies at least look decent LOL they arent making the same ugly face as Santa.
I agree, 'santa' should be the grinch next year LOL
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 01:53:42 am »
I almost died laughing looking at Santa in those pictures!  I never knew one of Santa's qualities was "rage-filled"...

And now, a confession.  One year when I was volunteering for the Humane Society, I had to be Santa at PetSmart for photos.  They must have been pretty desperate.  It was great seeing all the animals, but some of them definitely would have rather chomped on Santa than sat on her lap.  I can only imagine these people getting home with their pictures and realizing Santa was a girl.

But at least when I was Santa I never looked like I wanted to shank someone.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 01:55:25 am by grumpybunny »
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 04:58:02 am »
Your babies look great!!!! I can see from the look in Santa's eyes why so many people quit believeing in him ;D
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie