Author Topic: Gucci is all clean for her SS  (Read 3701 times)

Offline Blair2

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Gucci is all clean for her SS
« on: December 17, 2007, 02:21:30 pm »
Well I was a bad Shih Tzu mommy and havent brushed gucci out in a few days :-\ She was dirty and really smelly  :-X I couldnt have her that dirty for when she opens her SS prsent so I gave her a good bath and groom today, I even fixed her topknot all cute!!! I am sure though I will have to refix her topknot for pictures when she gets to open her present LOL. Here are some random pics of her and some with her SS present ;D

Blair....Mommy to the wanna be big paw.....

Gucci

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Gucci is all clean for her SS
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 02:51:45 pm »
Awwww. She looks so ready to see what is inside.  ;D Great grooming job Blair.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Gucci is all clean for her SS
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 12:13:06 am »
Blair, Gucci is super cute.  She looks like she's thinking "Just turn your back for a minute and the present is mine!" 

By the way, my crew tore into their SS box.  I got all their goodies away from them but the box and the shipping wrap was toast.  Thanks for all the goodies!  I know they will love them but they have to wait until the 20th for their toys.  They keep looking at the closet and drooling just waiting for the 20th.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience