Author Topic: Ok Gypsy, I'm confused!  (Read 6346 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Ok Gypsy, I'm confused!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2005, 11:01:48 am »
Nope Nina, we're leaving tomorrow morning...We are going to try to get to the hotel early enough tomorrow night so Jackie & Todd can bring Pippin to meet Samson...Then Sunday we'll go get him & bring him home!...Samson is going to love having a canine little brother...Thes e hairless puppies that are currently his only play mates don't play just like he wants them to!..lol!

Offline tanimara

• Big Paw Certified
  • Tanimara's Spirit Warrior "Warrior"
    • View Profile
    • Tanimara Great Pyrenees
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2005, 04:28:39 pm »
Just a note so that you will all know.  Chelle just called, she and family are about 1.5 hours out.  She is so excited she's manic...lol  We will keep you all posted.    Jackie and Pippin
Jackie Wood
Owner/Breeder Tanimara Great Pyrenees

"A people without a history is like wind on the buffalo grass"
Crazy Horse - Oglala Sioux

nickerbokker

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2005, 04:34:44 pm »
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO OOO!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2005, 08:47:26 pm »
Thanks for the update Jackie. We can't wait either!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline tanimara

• Big Paw Certified
  • Tanimara's Spirit Warrior "Warrior"
    • View Profile
    • Tanimara Great Pyrenees
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2005, 10:57:27 am »
Ok group, a short note.  Chelle and family arrived without incident on their trip.  It did not take long for Sammy and I to make up.  He's a gentle soul and it is obvious he has been well cared for and well trained.  He's a very pretty dog with a typical Pyr spirit.  We had kind of a short interchange of spirits Sunday.  He allowed me to give him a very long hug and he looked me straight in the eyes for quite some time.  The eyes are the window to the soul they say, and I was impressed with his beautiful spirit.  Chelle and I also connected and I am proud to call her friend.

Now to Pippin.  He accepted Chelle and children immediately without reservation.  He felt comfortable with them.  As Chelle and I were taking care of paperwork, we looked behind us and Randy and Pippin were bonding.  Pippin is going to be especially close to Randy I think.  It kind of took us both by surprise as I fully expected him to bond with Chelle first but I think he has made up his mind.  Im sure he will bond with all but I noted he prefered Randy's company at first at least. (no offense Chelle, just an observation).

Sammy and Pippin are going to do well together.  They had no squabbles and inteacted fine.

Their visit was far too short and now my baby boy is gone to his new home.  Todd and I both miss him already and I know Chewie (our kitten) misses him too.  He's been a total lap cat since they left.
I'll leave stories of their trip home to Chelle when she gets time.  Just wanted to let you know that I spoke with her this am and they made it home fine.

I was going to post a picture for you all but left my camera at home this am.  I'll post one tomorrow for you all... sorry about that.

Jackie
Jackie Wood
Owner/Breeder Tanimara Great Pyrenees

"A people without a history is like wind on the buffalo grass"
Crazy Horse - Oglala Sioux

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2005, 11:22:24 am »
Hi Jackie & all!...Yup, everything went just as Jackie said...The visit was indeed to short but it was wonderful!!!...We plan on taking Pippin & Sammy back to visit again...I saw that Sunday, Jackie...I wasn't sure exactly what happened between you & Samson but I could see it was a good thing & it made me feel as Peaceful as I get. :-\ :P lol...as peaceful as I get for now that is. ;) :) I think it's great that Pippin chose Randy as his special friend...Samso n bonded so severly with me that I am so happy randy got "his" dog! ;D ;D ;D Ty Jackie for all your time, patience, kind words & friendship...T y B.P.'s for sharing in our journey to Pippin...((((((((All))))))))