Author Topic: To adopt 7 y o ?  (Read 9235 times)

Offline AnnaCrew

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
    • Come and pat Grace
Re: To adopt 7 y o ?
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2007, 04:29:39 pm »
She had not made it. Today she died at hospital. Last night overall scan was done after the blood tests were great... She died because she was beaten up to death... Her scull ...
She had internal bleeding and the best vet hospital here was not able to save her... Police is called and investigation startet, but it will not bring back this beautiful dog... I'm still crying for her - all her life she worked hard to help disabled childern to end up unvanted and beaten to death...

I have no words!

http://ozolkalni.blogspot.com/
Come and pat Grace athttp://en.uniteddogs.com/dog/16498

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2007, 04:32:58 pm »
Wow. That is just horrible.  :( :( :'(
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Lyn

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2007, 04:37:19 pm »
Words can't even express my feelings right now.  >:( :'( The poor girl.  :'(

marypyrs

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2007, 06:29:21 pm »
Anna. I am SO SORRY!   :'( I know you were the Angel meant to rescue her. But the cruelty of these people in her life took too hard a toll. She could no longer endure. There are no words. And there is no possible understanding of such things. How can anyone be so cruel? So Evil? The thought brings me to tears. All she did was bring joy and love to the hearts of children in need.

I also worry about the child she cared for.  :'(

DenverFurKiddos

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2007, 08:13:24 pm »
Omigosh.  I'm shocked.  No, I'm HORRIFIED.   :'( Rest in Peace, sweet girl. 

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2007, 09:50:11 pm »
I can't believe what I've just read.  That is terrible and I'm so sorry Anna.  I hope that the people who have done this to her are brought to justice, and that she will be vidicated in her passing. 

RIP sweet girl.
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2007, 02:25:12 pm »
I am so very sorry Anna  :'( :'( :'(

RIP sweet girl
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2007, 02:52:30 pm »
I have to agree with the previous posts.  How could anyone do that to any dog, especially one that was intended to assist a disabled child.  At least she is at peace now and will never be abused, hungry, or locked away again.  My major concern at this point, would be if someone could do that to a sweet loving dog, what would they do to a defenseless disabled child.  Hopefully, they will be prosecuted and a watch placed on the child.  I just don't understand people.  I am so sorry Anna.  I know you wanted her and would have given her a fantastic home.  Just know that you tried and did all you could for her. 
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats

Offline shine

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2007, 01:21:35 pm »
OMG. I came looking for this thread, excited to read if you had gotten her yet....I had this mental picture of her in my mind after reading about her...imagined her being quiet and dignified as she cared for a disabled child.  Then the first post I saw said "RIP, sweet girl".  I got quite choked up as I read what happened. 

Another wonderful animal that just got bad break after bad break, was passed around like an inanimate object, and suffered at the hands of people who obviously have no heart.  We read about it time and time again...and it never gets any easier. 

I wonder, what are being done with her remains?  It may seem a gruesome question....bu t I feel like someone should bury her in their yard or keep her ashes....give her the family and the respect she was denied during her life. 
Sharing my life and love with
Bodhi - Newfoundland
Rio - Loyal Lab/Beagle Mix
Zildjian - Dalmatian
Dolly - Weird Hound Mix
Stubby - Weird Corgi Mix
Ribbit - Grumpy Cocker Mix
House Cats - Bump, Delilah, Stashe, Mischa, Moose
Barn Cats - Archie, Betty, Midge
The Pigs - Ginger & Marianne