Author Topic: Donkey, Ellie, Blu, and Rachel LOVE our SS - Jeanne (aka Scootergirl)!!! PICS!  (Read 4425 times)

EllieAndBlu

OMG - you are so awesome! The dogs and I thank you sooooo much for the awesome SS gifts -  they were spot on, and so entertaining.. . "donkey kong!" - hahahahaha - that totally cracked me up! Ellie loves her ball... and the Donkey's kong... which by the way he LOVES too! And Blu played with Ellie's ball for a few minutes - I almost fell off the couch when I saw that! I am relieved to report he didn't over exert himself and is now snoozing away, comforted by his new woobie! As for me - I so love the magnetic pad - What an unexpected surprise! I have the perfect spot for it! That was so sweet of you! Oh I almost for got to mention - I am saving the tasty treats for Christmas... shhhh - don't tell Ellie, Blu, and Donkey - they don't know!

So I took pics of the kids today when they got their gifts from Auntie Jeanne... uh I mean Secret Santa  ;)  and will post them tomorrow!

Thanks again Jeanne - you really made our Christmas special this year!

p.s. LOVED your holiday card - it is a keeper, for sure!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 11:59:23 pm by EllieAndBlu »

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: Donkey, Ellie, Blu, and Rachel LOVE our SS - Jeanne (aka Scootergirl)!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 01:12:33 am »
YAY!! I'm so happy they liked them all! I have to go back to PetSmart myself to get Kentucky and Derby one of those Kong Wubbas - they were pretty jealous that wasn't staying here for them.

I can't wait to see the pictures!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

EllieAndBlu

Re: Donkey, Ellie, Blu, and Rachel LOVE our SS - Jeanne (aka Scootergirl)!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 11:58:25 pm »
without further ado.... here are Ellie, Blu and Donkey with their presents...  and they wanted me to tell you.... 

WE LOVE YOU AUNTIE JEANNE - THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME GIFTS!   XOXOXOXOXOXO

« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 12:00:55 am by EllieAndBlu »

EllieAndBlu

*bump - for Jeanne*

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
awwwww!! I love the pictures!! - especially the one of Blu hiding under his blankie!! They look like they really enjoyed them. I'm definitely going to have to go get one of those Kong woobies for K&D!  Let me know if that ball survives the chew meter. I think my dogs would like that, too.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain