Author Topic: I'z a good boy-Or-Stella's Surprise!  (Read 13891 times)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: I'z a good boy-Or-Stella's Surprise!
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 02:35:50 pm »
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!   Wow, I hate to say this, but Stella, you are one lucky woman!  Where did you find this man of yours and do they have any left??  lol  :D
Cattabrie is freaking adorable!  I just want to smooch her to bits!!  I'm glad that she's adjusting, however slowly it happens.  ;)  And I'm SUPER happy that you finally got to bring home a little pupperface!   :-* :-* :-*

Can't wait to see LOTS of pictures!
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 04:13:37 pm »
That is such a great gift! What a pretty pup, too. Her markings are wonderful. And Cattabrie is an awesome name!
Have fun with her!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 04:37:24 pm »
Awwww she's so adorable!! ;D

I think this calls for a visit from Auntie Megan! ;)
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 08:02:10 pm »
Ahhhh! She is SO flippin' cute!! And I, too, love her name! What a great husband you have!  ;D ;D ;D
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2007, 12:04:50 am »
Dale you are an awesome husband!  That is one cute surprise you got Stella.  I love her name also. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2007, 02:46:20 am »
I have to ask Stella, what book are you and the kids reading?  That name sounds so familiar but I can't place it.

enuffpaws

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 03:59:00 am »
It is a series of books, Chris, called The Forgotten Realms by R.A.Salvatore. There are like 20 of them-we are on 13 or 14 I think. The main character is a Drow Elf by the name of Drizzt. Cattabrie is a human child who is orphaned by gnomes and adopted by a dwarf king named Battlehammer and grows to womanhood during the series. I love them. They are sophisticated enough for my 20 year old and I but "clean" enough that I can let my 13 year old loose on them. She occasionally has to look up words, or ask the meaning, but they at least are words I don't mind defining. LOL
Stella

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 03:04:43 pm »
I have NO idea where the He** I have been to miss this post?! Dale you are awesome!!!! Stella you are sooo lucky she is the cutiest thing ever!! Dale just so you know I've added my hubby to the 'Dale classes' I need to know when they start and if you'll house hubby while in school?  ;)
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Icerotti

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2007, 09:57:39 pm »
OMG OMG She is so cute. Congrats on your new little princess. I look forward to seeing a million pictures ;D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2008, 12:54:04 am »
OMG! OMG! OMG! Dale you sure did good!  You are awesome!  Stella - I am so excited for you (and you too Dale!) I am so in love with your new girl!  I am just so stunned at your surprise - and I am crossing everything I have that there are a few single guys out there just like Dale!  ;)

Cant wait for ton more puppy pics!