Author Topic: Casey and Piglet  (Read 3104 times)

bigdogs@5501

Casey and Piglet
« on: December 30, 2007, 12:00:25 am »
I took Casey in the thursday before taking in the babies and the mom and dad to the babies the following tuesday. Casey has not gotten any BPO time at all. Casey belonged to a family who just did not have time for her- she was in the backyard with an automatic feeder and waterer so that if someone didnt have time to check on her then at least they knew that she had food. They are not bad people, just not real good dog people.
Casey was not at all socialized until she came to my house-and since the babies have consumed so much of my time, I have had to rely on the other Pyrs to help me. They have done a wonderful job.
Casey loves babies. I was taking some pics of the pyr babies and was putting them on the couch when Casey decided that she had to intervene. I let her get up on the couch and did not try to control the situation. Piglet of course is extremely well socialized for a baby and was not at all afraid of Casey. The following are some pics that I took.
A lot of the pics are in black and white and some of them I plan on printing and framing.

bigdogs@5501

Re: Casey and Piglet
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 12:03:16 am »
and here are the pics

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 12:32:44 am »
Awwwww, Casey just looks like the sweetest girl!  You can just see how much she loves Piglet.  I loved the puppy pics, too.  How are things going with homes for the puppies?  Have you decided to keep Miss Piglet?  Yep, I admit that I'm a total mushball and I'm hoping that you've decided to keep her.  She just looks so very loved already!   ;)  ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline Amy (guffer)

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 11:13:16 am »
Those are the sweetest pics ever!  They look so adorable together!  Is Casey that attached to all the pups, or just Piglet?  They look like they have a special bond in those pictures! 

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 11:43:27 am »
Paige, those pictures are priceless!!! I can't believe how much love and affection those too have to one another  :-*
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 02:00:32 pm »
OMG, that first one needs to be turned into a black and white, blown up and framed!!!  And if you don't have a logo, or anything, that definitely needs to be a part of it, or at least on a webpage!!!  Casey looks like a sweety and I'm sure she will come around to people in no time!!  Do you know how old she is?
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 02:34:19 pm »
They look so adorable together!!!!
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 03:24:33 pm »
I know I'm a total cheeseball!  but I'm fighting back little tears right now!  I love those pictures!!!!  *sniff sniff*

Oh, I do so hope you find homes that are deserving of all these pups!  And I hope you keep Piglet!!  I know, I'm terrible!  I can't help it!!   and if I were living in my own house right now, I'd fly to Texas and smuggle one of those badger faced babies home in my jacket! 

Okay, I'm better now.  Those are beautiful pictures, I'd love to have that first one and the last one framed myself.   :) :) :)
My Sponsership page for my very first race!