Author Topic: Hello  (Read 5560 times)

Offline Mellie

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: January 12, 2008, 07:53:53 pm »
Hi all

Just found your website, looks great  ;D

Im the proud owner of a 22 mth old english mastiff, named Gabriel, Gabby for short. Look forward to chatting with you all

Mellie xxx

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 08:35:57 pm »
Hi there Melli,  :D  Welcome to BPO, I'm Alex, my two are Naja an 8 month old Great Pyrenees, and Moo an 8 and a bit month old Cairn Terrier.  I think you'll really like it here, we've got a bunch of really great knowlegable people who are full of advise, and always happy to lend an ear.  :D

I'd love to hear more about your pup and see lots of pictures.  :)
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline karateblossom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • skin and fur family of many children from ages 5 to 14 living at home; and eng mastiff named odin and a siamese named april. we are like alvin and the chipmunks meet garfield!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 10:23:41 pm »
HELLO N happy 2 c another eng mastiff compare notes (wobblers/slingers, tail tales, and goofy stuff).  I'm kind of photo restricted here, although I keep ruuning photos on my myspace page.  my odin is almost 3 yrs old (mid feb). 
welcome! 
karma is kewl!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 01:54:08 am »
Hello and welcome to BPO!  Hope you enjoy it here.

My name is Chris, and my crew consists of Keiko, a husky/shep mix, Gunther, a great dane, and Nigel and Posey, two rat terrors.  ;)

Offline Mellie

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 05:01:32 pm »
Hi  :)

Thanks for the welcome   ;D

I love all dogs (especially the giants  ;)) My neighbour has a pyrenese, beautiful dogs.

I will add some pics when i work out how, im not to good at techy stuff...

Look forward to seeing all your beautiful dogs.

lorim2

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 05:04:11 pm »
Hi Melli!  I am Lori...mom to Marley...Marle y is 2yr and our little baby..We have a regular zoo as you will see from my sig.  Glad your here!  This is a wonderful place!!  Your Gabby is beautiful!

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 05:13:35 pm »
Ya Hoo!!! More English Mastiffs!!! Glad you found BPO ~ we have a super supportive group of members here that have all kinds of 'paws'.

I'm Kim ~ mama to Miss Libby(almost 6yr old slinger~flinger)and Max the crazy Siamese.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)