Author Topic: Cody Update  (Read 1420 times)

Offline ratdog

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Cody Update
« on: January 12, 2008, 04:57:02 am »
Well, Cody finished her meds for the Giardia and now she is getting yogurt once a day. Her poopie is getting harder and more brown colored. But now she is peeing AND pooping in her crate every night when I go to work. I took her out the other night (like I do every night) before putting her in the crate and she pooped a little bit ... like she was holding some in to be unleashed in the crate. The poops in the crate are usually a bit substantial. I'm trying to change her eating times to coordinate with her poop times. And tonight we tried something different. We put her in the breakfast room. We think that she believes she is being punished when put in the crate but she seems to do well in the breakfast room. That is where we put her when we go out during the day (and where I put her when I absolutely have to get some sleep.) She did great today. So far she has not made any mistakes in the house in a while. I'm not sure what messing in the crate is all about but maybe this will be a solution. I certainly hope so. I love her so much. She is such a joy to be with. She seems to love life. She gets excited about everything.

Hope everyone is doing well.  ;D

Terri
Best friends forever:
Tal, my cat, 1990-2007
Ratdog, my dog, 1992-2004

My new love:
Cody