Author Topic: Just a proud Mama braggin  (Read 4633 times)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Just a proud Mama braggin
« on: January 13, 2008, 03:34:29 am »
When I first came to BPO it was because I needed help with Butt's attitude with people coming to my house.Well this week has been huge for us.Thursday my ex husband and cousin had to come unload a china cabinet here.Butt had never been around my cousin,but he was nervous from all the stories he had heard.When they were sitting down I put Butt's muzzle on him and let him out.He went and sniffed Jeremy all over and laid down at his feet.Not one bark or growl,so Mama took the muzzle off.On Sat morning a friend who had never been here stopped over and it went the same way.Sat evening my Mom,Step Dad and 8 yr old Neice came in to town to stay the night,once again Butt was the perfect gentleman.My 8 yr old Niece loved him.She said she loved Tub too,except his wild side ,he is still a puppy:D Today was the major test though,I had 4 adults and 4 kids here and he was perfect!!!!!! My 3 yr old neice was laying on the floor with him all cuddled up and he was in heaven. Tub had a ball with all the kids to play with my 5 yr old Nephew and him kept playing follow the leader thru the doggie door :D As soon as everyone left the boys crashed and have only moved to get more comfy ;D So I want to thank all of you for all the advice in helping me with Butt,it has taken time,but this weekend was worth it.
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Just a proud Mama braggin
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 04:18:39 am »
You have every right to brag - congratulation s!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 10:31:08 am »
Yea congrats! That's incredibly awesome! ;D
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 01:16:14 pm »
Yea for both you and Butt!  That's terrific news.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 06:08:50 pm »
Congrats!!  Sounds like Butt has finally found his Saintly self!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!