Author Topic: Bodhi and Stubby in the snow!  (Read 4730 times)

Offline shine

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Bodhi and Stubby in the snow!
« on: January 14, 2008, 08:15:04 pm »
I swear, this weather is crazy....last week we had 8" of snow, then it warmed up to almost 70 degrees and it all melted....and now we are back down to 22 degrees and have 11" of snow and it is still coming down!  Fortunately, just about everyone in our home LOVES snow.  My husband and stepson are ski/snowboard nuts...I won't see them for the rest of the week because they will be out on the slopes.  The dogs love to play out in the yard in the big white drifts.  I just adore snow and cold weather in general.  Only the cats and pigs are not amused, lol.

I took Bodhi out to play with Stubby, our Corgi mix.  Poor Stubby.....Bod hi pummels him and practically body slams into the snow!  Normally he can get away from him because he has a lower center of gravity and can weave and turn in a way Bodhi can't follow....but with 11" of snow on the ground, the poor little lowrider can't move very fast!  I wish I could get some action shots of them, but they whip up so much snow all you can see is white mist!  Still, these are kinda cute.... 

Sharing my life and love with
Bodhi - Newfoundland
Rio - Loyal Lab/Beagle Mix
Zildjian - Dalmatian
Dolly - Weird Hound Mix
Stubby - Weird Corgi Mix
Ribbit - Grumpy Cocker Mix
House Cats - Bump, Delilah, Stashe, Mischa, Moose
Barn Cats - Archie, Betty, Midge
The Pigs - Ginger & Marianne

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Bodhi and Stubby in the snow!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 03:24:50 am »
They are adorable. I love the look on Bodhi's face in the last pic- priceless.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 10:28:35 am »
What cute pics!  I wish you could send some of your snow here.  We just got a tease of about an inch or so and our pups so love the snow too.

Keep posting your fun pictures!

Anita & the 4 Newfies

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 12:11:47 pm »
I love Bodhi's face!  He's just priceless!  And ya know, I never really liked snow, but since getting Naja, and seeing her in the snow, I love it now!  :D

BTW:  Stubby is adorable too!  :-* :-*
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Mojo1269

• Big Paw Certified
  • The Men
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 01:50:28 pm »
Stuby is great!  He reminds me of my basset Duke who like Stubby has to do sooo much more to keep up with the larger/tallers dogs. 
Duke 5 Year Old Menacing Hound
Butler 1 Year Old Burgeoning Monster

VooDoo the Greatest Dane. 09-14-1995 - 12-31-2007 RIP my sweet