Author Topic: Bryces first day at day care  (Read 4236 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Bryces first day at day care
« on: January 16, 2008, 06:20:13 pm »
Today is Bryces first day at Oh My Dog Daycare and Leanne sent me this report on Brye so far.It broke my heart to leave him there and it seems like they are having a great fun! I only would like him to go 2 days a week we will see  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Dear Marina ,

Your boy is doing great ! He is playing nicely with Sadie the Lab and Fabio the Basset Hound. Calvin the Manchester Terrier played with him for about 10 minutes and then went right to sleep. Bryce is quite a baby .Its adorable,. he cryed outside Calvins door forever . After Calvin is done with his nap they'll play again.
No accidents - he's just been a big old angel ! He isn't interested in his food . Usually the first day they are really excited . We are trying from time to time with it . He has been moderately drinking .
See you later !

Leanne Powers

Leanne
 ::)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 06:22:13 pm by marinafb »
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Bryces first day at day care
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 08:59:41 pm »
How great for Bryce to have a nice place to go and play while his Mama has to work - I'm sure Harley would rather be at daycare than snoozing on the couch thinking of ways to punish me when I get home.

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 11:31:23 pm »
Aww.  That is cool that they send you a report like that.  Sounds like you found a great place for him to go.  He has a great mama, obviously, and will be a good boy, I'm sure.
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 12:14:35 am »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Bryce had a wonderful day and he is sleeping now instead of looking for something to get into! He did paw art played with other dogs and had a lot of love during the day! He will going back next Thurday i want to ease him into this! Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats