Author Topic: Tubs a tattletale  (Read 3751 times)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Tubs a tattletale
« on: January 22, 2008, 04:00:13 am »
and his Mom loves him for it :D Today was one of those days where nothing was going right.After I fed the birds I was half in the dishwasher trying to fix it,when Tub will not stop barking.Finall y I get up to see what his problem is,well it's Butt and he is loose in the back yard.I go yell and tell him to get in the house.Then I head out front to see just how he managed,well he took the fence down where it connects to the house.I go out in the freezing cold to fix it,take them for a walk and go to bed.In less then an hr Tub is whinning and pawing at the door,so I get up to see what his problem is and see Butt sitting outside the door,he took the fence down again :o After I got the birds to bed I locked the boys in the house and went to get new wire to fix the fence tomorrow.In the meantime I have my car parke as close to the fence as I could get it,so he won't be breaking thru that spot tonight ;D
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tubs a tattletale
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 02:19:49 pm »

That is funny my Freya is always tattling on her brothers as soon as one of them is doing something they should'nt she comes running lays down next to me and nudges me i know it is time to get up and go see whats up never fail one of them is doing something! Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

lins_saving_grace

Re: Tubs a tattletale
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 02:24:01 pm »
Good Boy Tub!  Tattling isn't always a bad thing.