Author Topic: Bryce just loves his school!  (Read 3344 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Bryce just loves his school!
« on: January 24, 2008, 04:27:06 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bryce just loves his school and his teachers! Yesterday when i went to pick him up he was so happy . He played with the little dogs and his teacher said he loves the 20lb and under dogs. They are trying to get him to plyay with the med and large dogs he has no interest in this.The owners dad came in and napped with Bryce on a mat for a while because he was crying for the little ones to play with. Next week he will go for 2 days. He also got a school picture and it is really cute! Marina
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 04:27:55 pm by marinafb »
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

lins_saving_grace

Re: Bryce just loves his school!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 12:41:09 am »
of course he loves his school.  they don't have him locked up like the other doggies.  he must be teacher's pet...no pun intended.  :) 
that's cute that the wee little ones are his favorites. 
what a honey bunch, Bryce.

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 05:31:38 pm »
Lin funny you say that when i picked him up this week Leanne ask me could you bring him next Tuesday at no charge to you ? I said sure i take him on Thusday but Tuesday they are having med to large dogs and she would like Bryce to play w/the bigger dogs! They love him and he is the teachers pet they let him roam around and do as he pleases. SPOILED just like at home! He would love to play with Grace i am sure! Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 07:39:18 pm »
Awww Bryce is  the teachers pet...how cute. Glad he is getting along so well.