Author Topic: Bad News Fellow Californians  (Read 2464 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Bad News Fellow Californians
« on: July 29, 2005, 05:01:13 pm »
As of right now the BPO CA BBQs are cancelled.  :o

The S. CA one was cancelled a few days ago because Nicki is moving this weekend and the only other person wanting to meet us there was Barbara. She knows what the situation is and had decided since she had not heard of anything that she would not go anyways.  :(

The N. CA one is effectively cancelled because Michael & I will not be attending and neither will Newf Lover or Yogi.  :( Unexpected events in our lives have made us unable to get together.  :( Those of you who want to meet and are able to in the area...I hope that you get together anyways and post pics for all of us to see.

Both events will be rescheduled when things are less hectic and more people are able to attend. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and I, as well and Michael & Bear are deeply saddened that we can't go. I was so excited about the meeting and now writing this notice with a heavy heart. :'(

Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

nickerbokker

Re: Bad News Fellow Californians
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 08:46:53 pm »
update.....the central california BBQ is on for every weekend forever.  in the water, somewhere. 

HEHE

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 09:14:39 pm »
Thanks nicker, that made all of us really happy to hear lol..... especially the ones of us who live in the east part, in the bible belt with muggy weather and no dog beaches. I truly thank you from my heart, that you took your time to inform me about all the fun you will have from now till forever  ;D ;) :-* :'(

As you can see I have some mixed emotions about you having all the fun hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005, 09:10:41 am »
*bump*
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.