Author Topic: We'll be leaving to get Pippin early Sat. morn..  (Read 3800 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

We'll be leaving to get Pippin early Sat. morn..
« on: July 29, 2005, 07:27:26 pm »
Hi everyone!...First off I want to thank you all for your warmth, friendship, & gentle & caring words during this very difficult week...I really needed you guys...I needed people who understood that my little Pyr girl, Arwen, though she never got to live in my home, already lived in my heart...I will never forget the comfort I found here with you all...Tomorrow we will leave to make the long trip to get our little boy...We are all ready to welcome Pippin into our home & our lives...& yes, smile, he already fills a big place in my heart...I have realized, as a good friend told me, that sometimes the gifts we choose are not always the ones that God chooses to gives us...I accept that as a truth...There is a reason for all that happens & I have for a very long time believed that everything in the universe, for whatever reason, is unfolding exactly as it should be...I find alot of peace in that belief...The reason things happen that we don't understand is not always made clear to us right away...When we want them to...but, there is a reason, & I believe that oneday that reason is always revealed to us...For now I know that Pippin was meant to come home with us...That Arwen has taught me a lesson in acceptance, accepting the gifts God gives us even when it is not the gift we chose & faith in the reason why even if it is not totally revealed yet...I know that sweet little Arwen, our grinning girl, touched many people...She brought people together on a deeper level...She made it possible for me to know Jackie & develop a deeper friendship bond with her than if she had not passed on...Her short life counted...She had a purpose that is already evident to me & I believe a purpose that is yet to be revealed...She was truly a special little Pyr girl as Jackie told me so many times...I will never forget her...I will always love her...So, tomorrow we go to meet Pippin & Sun. morning we will load him up in our van with Sammy, his big white brother, my 2 children, my husband, & myself & our family will head for home...A new chapter begins in my life's book & I am looking so forward to it!...I will touch base with you all as soon as I can...I'll probably check back before bed tonight &, if I know me, lol, in the morning before we leave...Take care Big Paws family & know that I will be thinking of you all on our journey! :)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: We'll be leaving to get Pippin early Sat. morn..
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 07:32:12 pm »
I am so very happy for you.  I can not wait to see photos of your two boys being boys. 

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 07:36:46 pm »
Gyps...... I am so happy for both you, your family and pippin. I know you must be so excited. Pleeeaaassseee post pics as soon as you can, or even a bit earlier lol...

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 08:18:07 pm »
I am so happy for you. Hope you have a fun time and a smooth trip. I can't wait to see pictures.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 10:03:58 pm »
have a safe trip to missouri gyp!!!!!  hehe, and whilel you drive there, i will ba thankful i do not have to. 

be safe, be happy, hug that new little baby, and GET BACK HERE SOON!  NO REST STOPS, NO PEE STOPS, NO NOTHNG.....GET BACK HERE AND POST PICTURES RIGHT AWAY!!!!!  DO YOU UNDERSTAND!  GOOD!  YOU BETTER!

have fun! 

luv,
the bokkers

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2005, 05:45:54 am »
Thanks friends! ;D Well, we're running late...This has never happened before. ::) ...We were supposed to be out of here by 6 or 7 & won't be leaving until probably 8...But, we'll be on our way soon!...I'll see if Jackie will take some pics & e-mail them to me or post them...BIG hugz all!..Bye! ;D

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 07:43:54 am »
Hooray for Pippin! We can't wait to see more pictures! Pictures of the boys together!!  :D

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 08:11:31 am »
Yippee!  Best wishes for your trip.  I'm so happy for you and Pippin!  Be sure to post lots of photos  ;) !

Jessica (and Sasha)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 05:50:00 pm »
WooHOO! Pippin- we can't wait to see you with Samson & Gypsy!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Nicole

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2005, 06:16:12 pm »
PIPPIN IS COMIN' HOME!!!!![/color][/b]

Icerotti

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2005, 06:17:32 pm »
Yeah  ;D Yeah :o Yeah :o Pippen is a coming :D ;) :) ;D ;D ;D