Author Topic: Mini-questionnaire:What kind of food do you feed your dog and how much?  (Read 9498 times)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Mini-questionnaire:What kind of food do you feed your dog and how much?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 04:31:57 am »
I feed 5 cups of Canadie All Stages, 2.5 cups in the am, and 2.5 in the pm.  Naja is 9 months and at her last weigh in at the vet about a month ago she was 74 lbs.   :D

I free feed and have 9 Pyrs of various ages- youngest 11 months. I feed 80-100 pounds of Verus a week PLUS about 40 pounds of meat per week. Everybody is in GREAT shape.

Can I come live at your house??   :)  I just want to snuggle with all those Pyrs!! ::) :D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Edwpang

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 07:50:15 am »
I feed 5 cups of Canadie All Stages, 2.5 cups in the am, and 2.5 in the pm.  Naja is 9 months and at her last weigh in at the vet about a month ago she was 74 lbs.   :D

I free feed and have 9 Pyrs of various ages- youngest 11 months. I feed 80-100 pounds of Verus a week PLUS about 40 pounds of meat per week. Everybody is in GREAT shape.

Can I come live at your house??   :)  I just want to snuggle with all those Pyrs!! ::) :D

It seems a lot of people here are feeding Canidae and Innova to their pups... Butter eats quite a LOT for his age and weight @ 4cups a days + some treats.  :)

Offline VdogLover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 08:46:29 am »
Canadie All Stages:
Breeze 4-5 cups/day + 1/2 cup Chicken Breast
May 2 1/2 cups/day
Cruiser 3/4 cup/day