Author Topic: Hi, just an intro  (Read 8347 times)

Erin

Hi, just an intro
« on: February 11, 2008, 10:32:40 am »
Hi  :) Just thought I'd introduce myself.  My name is Erin and we have a black Great Dane named Chops and we recently rescued a South African Boerboel named Akasha (from bad conditions.. she's put on about 15 lbs since we got her and she's a whole new doggie!), so there's big paws all around here!  I'm a picture junkie, just to warn everyone.  Here's some shots of the furkids.

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, just an intro
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 10:38:23 am »
Welcome Erin! It's nice to have you here  ;D
It looks like your pups are REALLY enjoying each others company :D
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 11:22:49 am »
Welcome!! I love the pictures - and the videos. Your boys look like they love to play together. You must not have anything breakable in your house - at least not anymore, right?

Picture Junkies are our favorite members!!

Can't wait to see more.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 11:35:03 am »
Hi Erin, Nice to meet you.
Your babies are beautiful... And we LOVE picture Junkies :)

Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Erin

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 11:57:19 am »
Wow, what a nice warm welcome  :)  I look forward to reading and blabbing along with the rest of you!  I just have to get used to this message board format, but I have a feeling I'll be spending a good portion of the evening nosing around  ;D

Holly, that is so funny!  haha!  It happens everywhere... I guess I'm used to it.  Who got all the Christmas cards?  Chops. (we just got Akasha right before x-mas)  What does a car drive by now and then on walks and yell? "Helooooo Chops!"  haha.  he's WAY more popular than me  ;D

Well, off to read the forum and add my .02  :)  Thanks again for the warm welcome!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 11:58:55 am »
OMG I love that second picture in the pappason chair.  That is priceless.  they look so happy. 
Welcome to BPO.  Hope to hear all about your doggy mishaps.  :)

Offline karateblossom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • skin and fur family of many children from ages 5 to 14 living at home; and eng mastiff named odin and a siamese named april. we are like alvin and the chipmunks meet garfield!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 05:26:58 pm »
Hey Erin.  You'll love it here, I'm sure.  I don't think I've ever encountered a more cohesive online group that isn't  extremeist.... ..BPO ROCKS!

I have to say, I love  the pics and I'm a picture junkie too but I can't post online because of my javascript capabilities so my submit or post buttons dontbwork.  Too bad we can't email pics cuz I got pics from odin from day one! 

Welcome!
karma is kewl!

Offline pyr4me

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 04:11:51 am »
Welcome, Erin! Your dogs are so adorable. I love the pictures of them cuddling up together.  ;D
Jennifer

Tipper (8 1/2 yrs) Golden Retriever/Sheltie mix
Jenny (4 yrs) Great Pyrenees
Gabriel (14 yrs) Sealpoint Himalayan cat
Melanie (11 yrs) Domestic medium hair cat

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
~Robert Lewis Steven

Lyn

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 04:49:41 am »
Welcome to BPO! I love the pics and videos too. We are all picture junkies here.  ;)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 04:02:50 pm »
Hi there and welcome to BPO!  I'm Alex, and my 2 are Naja 9 month Great Pyrenees, and Moo a 9 and a bit month Cairn Terrier/Toy Poodle mix.  Your two are adorable!  And I can't wait to see more pictures (we're ALL photo junkies here!  :D)
My Sponsership page for my very first race!