Author Topic: NAme for my Baby  (Read 9827 times)

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: NAme for my Baby
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 01:29:03 pm »
That is like I told my mom.  She was saying that she couldnt imagine certain names on a baby becuase they sounded to much for an adult.  But I told her that they would be an adult for longer than they would be a child. 

That is so true!  Because one day you are pregnant, the next day they're 15!  At least it seems that way to me.  My mom's advice for a good baby girl name was to think about how it would look on a wedding invitation and that's a point (I guess) but I was more interested in how it would work in the corporate world.  But then that is just how different my life has been from my mom's.   ;)  ;D  It will be interesting to see how different our children's lives will be from ours, too.

Are you having cravings?  I craved strawberries, watermelon, cucumbers & waffles.  Funny!
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 03:45:31 pm »
Well the only thing that I eat almost everyday is strawberries, but I will eat any fruit that I can.  I dont really crave it though.  If we have it we have it but if we dont then I dont make my husband go in the middle of the night and find any. 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0
Bell 3 1/2 yr old Weimeraner
Baxter 3 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Buble 10 month old English Springer Spaniel

Nicole

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 06:09:57 am »
Ohh! Nice name! Congrats on the decision, although if you are anything like us, you will change your mind several times.

We still haven't completely agreed on a name.

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 08:02:08 am »
Well the only thing that I eat almost everyday is strawberries, but I will eat any fruit that I can.  I dont really crave it though.  If we have it we have it but if we dont then I dont make my husband go in the middle of the night and find any. 

I don't remember my hubby having any late night trips out, either but maybe that's just my selective memory.  I'll have to ask him.  I used to go to lunch a lot at this place with a great salad bar that always had a huge bowl of strawberries.  My salad would be 75% strawberries.   ;)  :-[  ;D  It was always a little embarrassing when one of the employees would look at my plate & then glance at my stomach.  Yep, preggo lady w/cravings!  ::)  ;D  LOL!  Still, it was better than the triple layer chocolate cake that I had 3 or 4 times that last month before my youngest son was born.  I don't know if it had anything to do with it, but that child still loves chocolate! 
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Nicole

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 11:37:00 am »
hahhaha! My hubby hasn't endured any late-night craving expeditions. And, I'm almost done. So, I'd say he's gotten off pretty lucky. He also hasn't endured any vomiting or anything else too weird. I haven't gotten any *new* stretch marks, though my old ones from Molly are becoming more apparant than they were...my husband is lucky!

Offline peytons mama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 11:56:42 am »
love all of those names. 
My husband cant get off of Payton.  He loves it but that is becasue he is a fan of Payton Manning!!!! ;D

hehe. we are major fans of Peyton too! hense our puppy's name. I like it for a girl name, ONLY because it's not REALLY naming her after Peyton Manning. It's different because of the whole girl thing. I like the name Shana (pronounced Shawna). It is my name. It is Hawaiian vowels, but to through people off, there is no SH in the hawaiian language. :) I also really like Sterling Elizabeth.
Your house isn't a home until you have made a bed for a dog.