Author Topic: What kind of shampoo do you use?  (Read 7521 times)

awo

What kind of shampoo do you use?
« on: April 05, 2005, 05:23:06 pm »
I'm just wondering what kind of shampoo everyone uses for their Saints.  The best one that I have found is called chris christesten systems, which has woked out great for the yellow stains on the coat.  I would love to hear what you use.

awo

Offline DreamTimeNewfs

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • DreamTime Newfoundlands
Re: What kind of shampoo do you use?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 02:57:34 pm »
I use Wonderfluff prior to shows and Eqyss Antimicrobial for regular baths. The wonderfluff works well to get them nice and white. Clairol Shimmering Lights is also great to remove the yellow.
Renee Robinson
DreamTime Newfoundlands
Home of the Bears

Offline connolly

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: What kind of shampoo do you use?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 11:03:02 am »
From another St. Bernard group I got tuned into Kelco Natural and Organic. It's a concentrate,1 gallon makes 33 gallons so it's economical with no chemicals, pesticides or preservatives. For me the big thing was it washes out completely, easily and contains aloe, jojoba, avocado and vitamins A, D, and E. and I really like the smell. There are all of types for different skin conditions. I use Pennyroyal. I know I ordered it on line but is was so long ago I can't remember when, I still have some left after almost 2 years. I don't show and we have so much snow in the winter we kind of avoid baths lol. I've been happy with it for two Saints that get very very dirty.
if your interested their site is: 
http://www.kelcoshampoo.com/

Best, connolly

The older I get the less I know