Author Topic: Another show for the office  (Read 1560 times)

lins_saving_grace

Another show for the office
« on: February 20, 2008, 11:26:52 am »
Grace is taking a bow for the audience. 
We took our long potty walk down the parking lot, which on our way there was empty. 
on our way back, there were people everywhere.  Ok just one guy who darted from his door and into the parking lot to the mail boxes. 
We came out from behind a pick up truck and headed toward an empty part of the lot to practice our new manners.  it was a leap of faith.   this part happened to be in front of the leasing office again. 
The guy we practiced on was the weird guy I don't like.  Another guy pulled up to the mail boxes too.  Grace sat down on command and looked at them.
I pulled treats out of my pocket to distract her as the weird guy passed us.  Soon she became more interested in what was in my hand than the guy.  He passed us without incident. 
we waited for the other guy to get in his truck and go on his way before we headed home.  but both times, Grace was only mildly curious about what the guys were up to.  She sat patiently at my feet and didn't give either guy a second look. 
As we walked by the leasing office on our way to our front door, Grace did a little "how do you do I'm that mean aggressive Rott" before she stuck her nose in a pile of snow.