Author Topic: CH Titanium Diamond Osiris  (Read 13650 times)

osirisdobermans

Re: CH Titanium Diamond Osiris
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 10:40:55 am »
If you aren't looking for a stud I am not open to showing people any of my personal stuff. My breeder has already had someone reg. a litter under her dogs as a scam. I am very cautious in showing people any of my stuff. Many people are suspended every year because they reg. dogs under false names, theysteal dog's identities. Identity Theft.. just like people. I requested to OFA when I submitted his original prelims that i did not want any of information open to the public. I may be too cautious.... but I rather be too cautious than rather not be.

osirisdobermans

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2005, 10:44:26 am »
I do have an old website with his prelims on it. ill have to find the link haven't used that site for almost six months.

Offline chdobe

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2005, 04:57:36 am »
http://royalty916.tripod.com/

Isn't this your website??  If so, it says your dog isn't registered because his mother wasn't registered.  There is no dog in the AKC database named Titianium Diamond Osiris - and if he isn't registered, he certainly isn't a champion.

Inquiring minds want to know  ???

Offline chdobe

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2005, 05:01:38 am »
Oh, almost forgot.  I saw on another list (Yahoo's Doberlist) where you posted that you had albinos in your dogs pedigree. 

"Marienburg! I've got Ch.Marienburg's Sun hawk and many other Marienburg lines in
one of my studs. I also have Lornich even though some of the dogs are white !
(which I am againts)

Puts a whole new twist on your false advertising thread, doesn't it?