Author Topic: Dyson's First Mud Puddle  (Read 3380 times)

Offline MyDyson

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dyson
    • View Profile
Dyson's First Mud Puddle
« on: July 31, 2005, 10:42:18 pm »
Hi All, Just wanted to share pictures of Dyson's first Mud Bath.  He thoroughly enjoyed it.  I have attached one picture and a link to a Slide show if you all would like to see more of Dyson's first week with us.

Randy W.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wilkerr1@sbcglobal.net/slideshow?.dir=/cfa9&.src=ph
Randy & Jennifer Wilkerson
St. Louis, MO

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Dyson's First Mud Puddle
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 11:09:37 pm »
Great pictures! Looks like he had a blast!!I love the sleepy ones with his legs crossed. Too cute!!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 11:34:53 pm »
He is sooooo cute! I dont think ive seen a puppy that cute before!!! What kind of dog is he? Looks like you all will have fun in the next few months!!
Nicole

Offline MyDyson

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dyson
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 11:37:12 pm »
My wife combed him out after the mud dried.  As for the Leg crossed pictures, that was my wife's favorite.  She was so pleased to have caught him sleeping liked that, it was the first thing she told me after I woke up.
St. Louis, MO

Offline MyDyson

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dyson
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2005, 11:41:09 pm »
He is sooooo cute! I dont think ive seen a puppy that cute before!!! What kind of dog is he? Looks like you all will have fun in the next few months!!

He's a Great Pryenees.  Our first and most likely won't be our last, if my wife has anything to say about it.  We are so proud of him, he's gained 2 1/2 lbs his first week with us.
St. Louis, MO

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 07:32:51 am »
Awsome pictures. Look like he had lots of fun in the mud. ;D

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2005, 07:43:11 am »
They are like chips, cant have just one.  It is so much fun to watch 2 pyrs play.  I got Dixie Darlin 8 months after I got Sugar Bear.  They play great together.  I have also found it is not any more work to have two. They spend so much time playing together that you even have time to get a few other things done.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2005, 07:57:33 am »
DOH!  What a mud pie!  How cute!  :) 

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2005, 09:41:41 am »
So adorable! I love it!  :)
RIP former BPO

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2005, 10:49:12 pm »
They are like chips, cant have just one.  It is so much fun to watch 2 pyrs play.  I got Dixie Darlin 8 months after I got Sugar Bear.  They play great together.  I have also found it is not any more work to have two. They spend so much time playing together that you even have time to get a few other things done.

Lisa
That's darling!...I remember Samson's 1st encounter with "the bog"...lol...He was knee deep in mud & water just gettin' it!...lol...His whole body was screaming "LOOK MA I'M A REAL DOG"!!!...lol...My hubby stopped mowing the lawn & we both watched & laughed!...It was great!...My big white boy was 10 months old before he ever got to get muddy...I am a bad mom!...lol!...Lisa, you are so right!...It really is no more work to have two dogs than one...I wish that was true for skin kids...lol!