Author Topic: Are newfs big Face lickers or kissers.  (Read 4899 times)

Offline Aeronewf

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Are newfs big Face lickers or kissers.
« on: February 27, 2008, 08:27:35 am »
I posted this a while ago but it dissapeared for some reason. So anyways are they. Describe yours.I personally enjoy a big sloppy one every now and then. ;D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 11:12:57 am by Aeronewf »

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Are newfs big Face lickers or kissers.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 10:22:23 am »
Rosie doesn't tend to lick our faces or give us kisses, unless we're chewing on something good and she wants a piece of it. She's more of a 'head sniffer', where every now and then she'll sniff our heads, faces, and ears. It's weird.
Rosie - Newfoundland

Offline Ouch

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Sadie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 08:42:25 am »
Sadie isn't a big kisser either.  She'll lick SteveO's foot (that he keeps out from the covers when he sleeps) to wake him to go outside but as far as coming up to us and kissing,  no.  She does love a good nose to nose if you fall asleep on the couch and I have learned to sleep in the middle of the bed if I want to sleep in.
Copper, 12 yr old American Cocker
Emmitt, 7 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Sadie, 2 yr old Newfie
OnryHenry, 17 yr old King Feline of KY

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 09:34:04 am »
Sierra isn't a big kisser unless it's Jeff.  She'll drown him in kisses if he let her.  The rest of us on the other hand, she'll really only gives us kisses when she hasn't seen us in a while.
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 03:07:49 pm »
Kelso is our big licker, whoa, he hands out kisses very frequently!  He is so happy to see everyone, that's just how he greets you, a big ole' kiss.  The other 3 give kisses when you ask for them or if they haven't seen you in awhile, they might come up and sneak a kiss on you. 

Anita & the 4 Newfies from NJ

Offline zeus1

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 07:25:13 pm »
Zeus is a huge kisser an licker to the point of enough already.!!! lol I have a shaved head which he seems to love to lick along with hands an feet an mouth i dont mind it for a bit but then if you let him continue your soaking wet and in the winter its a pain cause then your cold lol

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 05:34:08 pm »
the fumbs isn't much of a kisser, unless he's really excited to see you.  most of the time he will nibble on your ear lobes or just come up real close to your face and nose you... we call that his lazy man's kiss!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

jesday

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 01:12:12 pm »
Neither Sophie or Syrus are huge kissers. Syrus will give me a kiss if I've spent too long trying to brush out some matting in the same place. Kind of like, "Okay, you're irritating me. How about a big kiss instead?" or "please stop doing that. See I'm being good."

Sophie goes nuts over my husband bare feet. He is extremely ticklish and it's so funny to watch him scramble for his slippers while Sophie just has to kiss those little piggies. ;D