Author Topic: Hello All !!!  (Read 5670 times)

Offline LadyAngeni

• Gnawer
  • She got her own couch... LOL
    • View Profile
Hello All !!!
« on: July 01, 2008, 11:29:48 am »
Hey, just new to the board. Just became an owner of a 7 week old Husky Cross puppy. She is mostly black with white and greyish under lay and markings, she is the one in the middle of my photo. Her dad was a Husky/Malamute and her mother was a Husky/Shepherd. So it makes me wonder how she'll turn out, so far she is small for her age only 12 pounds soaking wet and she wasnt the runt of the litter;  :D the runt of the little is already sitting at 23 pounds, we keep in forum of what her siblings and parents are doing. Our neighbour has a Husky/Shepherd, he is only 4 months and looks really big, Im hoping she is just taking after the Husky size.
Yours Truly,
Angeni & Coley

~*~Coley is a 9 months old female Husky Cross~*~

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All !!!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 11:53:35 am »
HI
Welcome to the Board!!!
You will really enjoy it I know I have.  Your baby is adorable!  What is her name?
My name is Amber and I am mom of 3 soon to be 4!
Bell is our almost 3 yr old Wiem, Baxter our 2 yr old Springer, and Buble (BOOBlay) our 5 month old Springer. 
We are also expecting our first baby Girl any day now!
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0
Bell 3 1/2 yr old Weimeraner
Baxter 3 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Buble 10 month old English Springer Spaniel

Offline LadyAngeni

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 12:04:19 pm »
Her name is Cole or sometimes we call her Coley, her mother parents named her that because when she was born she was almost pitch black as coal and has a C on her chest. And we just stuck with it because she answers to it. LOL
Yours Truly,
Angeni & Coley

marypyrs

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 12:47:57 pm »
Hi! And welcome! Baby Cole is beautiful!  :-* It's going to be fun watching her grow up. 12 lbs at 7 weeks? - she could surprise you and be bigger than you think. At any rate, it's heart & soul that counts.  ;) :)

She's lovely.

Offline LadyAngeni

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 05:50:32 am »
Yes, she is only 12 lbs at 7 weeks turning 2 months old on July 13th, everyone that sees her says she is small for her age, her brother the runt of the litter is twice the size of her right now and he was born the day after too. She was 1 out of litter of 9, there was 3 sets of twins and 3 odd balls; she was one of the odd balls lol.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 05:51:30 am by LadyAngeni »
Yours Truly,
Angeni & Coley

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 08:17:14 pm »
Hello and welcome!
Cole is a darling!
My name is chris, and my crew consists of Keiko, a husky/shep mix, gunther a great dane, and Nigel and Posey, two rat terriers.

I wouldn't worry too much about her size at this point.  Keiko was the runt and at 4 months old she was only about 2/3 the size of one of her brothers (my friend decided to keep one of them, not sure how she compared to the others)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 08:18:31 pm »
watching them change through the years is so fun.  Congrats on the new pup and welcome to the board.