Author Topic: Weather Forecast  (Read 1909 times)

bigdogs@5501

Weather Forecast
« on: March 01, 2008, 09:42:20 pm »
This is just about the craziest weather forecast I have ever heard... I live in North Texas and over the next 24 hours our weather will be as follows, severe thunderstorms, hail, lighting, gusty winds, possible floods and SNOW ... HA HA HA HA HA
Only in Texas
Yesterday it was 80 degrees here, today had to have been in the 70's and now snow tomorrow evening.
The news station advised viewers who have access to weather radios to leave them turned on tonight as it is going to get very ugly.

Should be an interesting 24 hours to say the least.

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Weather Forecast
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 09:54:46 pm »
I totally agree that Texas weather is absolutely weird! We haven't been watching the local news lately, so we haven't been able to check out the forecast. Sounds like a bad one! Thankfully Rosie isn't freaked out by storms and thunder, she snoozes right through it. Well be careful!
Rosie - Newfoundland

Offline mynameislola

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 10:38:09 pm »
When that front you are expecting in Texas came though my yard in California yesterday, it brought a lot of dust.  I could see it off to the north early enough that I got the laundry off the line and the doors and windows shut before it hit.  Best of luck with it.
The canine kids:
     Cody Newfoundland
     Wally Italian Mastiff
     Zita Italian Mastiff
     Sparky Chihuahua

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 08:46:09 pm »
Its HERE - We are getting sleet now- it suppose to turn to snow within the next hour or so. I am hoping that it will be enough for the pups to play for a bit- It is suppose to warm up to 50 tomorrow so it will be short lived, but for tonight I am just going to try and stay warm.

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 09:33:57 pm »
At least you have enough warm, furry bodies to snuggle up and stay nice and toasty warm. 
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats