Author Topic: March 08 Contest Info.  (Read 6354 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
March 08 Contest Info.
« on: March 04, 2008, 10:39:54 pm »
I didn't forget about everyone but have been so busy that the contests have kinda gone by the wayside. So, here are the details for the first of the 2008 contests.

Our theme for this month is "Irish in 2008!" We're going to be looking for your doggies to be pictured in their best St. Patty's Day costumes. :)

Don't forget to send your picture to jabear@gmail.com along with your username, dog's name and dog's gender.

Submission dates: March 8-10
Voting Dates: March 11-16
Winners Announced: March 17
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: March 08 Contest Info.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 10:53:52 pm »
Guess the contest is not happening. I know some people had asked for them but we can't have a contest with no participation. So, 2008 will only have the calendar contest on BPO.  :(
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline seaherons

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 09:36:53 am »
We apologize that we did not get an "Irish in 2008" picture for Cirra.  You know how much we have enjoyed the photo contests.  We had a few ideas however just didn't have enough time.  We really need to take pictures on the weekends and we just couldn't fit it in this past weekend.  We would like to participate the in photo contests however just need some time to come up with an idea and to take the picture.  There is not much green outside here in Maine - we have had ice, ice and more ice. 

Offline Tspanos

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 09:30:32 pm »
I missed it!

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 10:23:20 pm »
yeah i'll be on board next time didnt have any good ideas plus i'm actually half irish so i don't celebrate st.paddy's.
I don't need an excuse to get trashed lol.

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 05:31:46 pm »
we've missed all the dressing up for contestS! and i can't believe we missed this past one!  Darnit! and you all know how fumble loves to dress up!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!