Author Topic: Can't write a Bud commercial like Dahli Juju, but....  (Read 3870 times)

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
Can't write a Bud commercial like Dahli Juju, but....
« on: March 10, 2008, 04:49:54 pm »
We, too, are having one of those brilliant days! I clipped Kai's leash on to take her off to the vet, and the poor baby started crying! I thought the poor thing was scared of the leash or didn't want to go out. I go to comfort her and lo and behold, Mommie Dearest has clipped the leash TO HER EAR! Sweet Mother of Venus, did I feel like a completely horrible mommy!!! I can not believe I did that to my new puppy! So, we go about our day - vet, milkshakes for the (skin) boys, Starbucks for mommy, doggie store to order an I.D. tag. The doggie store is awesome. It's called Pawsarotti's and it's a little pet supply, slightly boutique-ish store. I love supporting local businesses and the owner is super nice. So, I got the tag ordered, picked out a skunk toy for Kai and a Flossie for Tani. Tani is addicted to flossies since her secret santa introduced them to us. You know how they are all curly, then at the very end there's a little loop that connects back to the flossie? Well, Miss Tani is enjoying the heck out of her treat, and suddenly she starts YELPING and hopping around! I freaked out, of course, and ran to her. I had no clue what might have happened! Is she choking? Did it cut her mouth? But she's hopping...not using her front foot...And what do I see there? She has somehow gotten her big fat toe and toe pad stuck in the little flossie loop! Poor sweetie! We are a house of geniuses here!!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Can't write a Bud commercial like Dahli Juju, but....
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 10:01:26 pm »
LOLOLOL....... ..........sorr y, I had to laugh at your and your puppy's day.  Sounds like my everday.  ::)