Author Topic: We graduate today!!!!  (Read 1952 times)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
We graduate today!!!!
« on: March 15, 2008, 01:47:04 pm »
Today is Naja's and my last day of beginners obedience class!  There will be a mini graduation ceremony, and cameras are encouraged, so if I can manage to not forget mine I will be posting LOTS of pics tomorrow!  As for the trick that we were supposed to learn,  :-[ I've been working ALOT lately so haven't had the time to spend teaching her anything really intricate.  SOOOOO I did manage to teach her to hold a treat on her nose, flip it up into the air and catch it (most of the time  ;)).  So we're going to attempt that one.  We'll do "visit" and "yoga" for the intermediate class I think.

Also do any of the Canadian BPOers know anything about Canine Good Citizenship or Canine Good Neighbor up here in the great white north??  After we're all done with the Pet Smart classes, I'd like to get her into that, just for extra preparation before we go for our Therapy Dog certification.   ;) :D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

lins_saving_grace

Re: We graduate today!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 05:18:03 pm »
I can't wait to see the festivities.  :) 

Offline seaherons

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: We graduate today!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 02:53:30 pm »
Thanks for posting the Canine Good Neighbor Test.  Although similar to the CGC I had seen the test requirements before.  Just curious - what therapy dog testing organizations are in your area?  Thanks.