Author Topic: Moving!!!  (Read 3919 times)

Offline BigSoftandFluffyLover

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Moving!!!
« on: August 14, 2008, 03:56:53 pm »
Ok, so i know that i kind of come and go through BPO but it will always be my home.  Which is a good thing because my home for the last 10 years or so is changing.  My husband and i are moving to Seattle.  We currently live in Salt Lake City where dogs are tolerated pretty well and there is room for such a GREAT dog.  Seattle...well we will be living in a loft downtown...I really hope it is enough for my boy.  Ive lived in my car in my childhood...im not worried for myself, but my boy?!  He doesnt have a choice in the move and is an innocent bystandard in all this.  So, in short, the next month or so is going to be alittle insane so if im not around there is a good reason.  Thank you everyone, hope to be back soon!

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Moving!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 06:12:30 pm »
We lived in Marysville which is about 45 minutes North of Seattle for 3 years.  It is incredibly dog friend out there.  The rain SUCKS though so get ready to walk him in a wonderful never ending mist.
Hope the move goes well.  keep us updated.
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

jesday

Re: Moving!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 11:43:13 am »
I keep telling people, Spokane is the side of the state to be on. Four seasons - no constant rain and mist - snow for BP's -sun-water-land. Big convention center and theater. We are on the Broadway circuit. And yes, Starbucks on just about every block! ;D