Author Topic: GALAHAD HAS GONE WACKO  (Read 4728 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
GALAHAD HAS GONE WACKO
« on: August 02, 2005, 03:28:40 pm »
I think I at least a couple of times have posted "now I have seen it all" well I was wrong both times lol......

Today Hera and Galahad were playing, not rough but hard, very energetic and tugging and waring, and running around and slapping oneanother with their paws. Next thing I see is Galahad standing over Hera and he is peeing on her........... ... Poor poor Hera, her back was soaked in pee. At first I was just staring and had to try and stop myself from laughing, it was sad and yet sooooo funny.

I hope it was just a booboo and they were playing soooooo heavy so by the time Galahad realized he had to go, well he HAD to go, and it happened to be on Hera hehe.

It may also be that he is 24 weeks old and it was a little demonstration, I will have to keep my eyes on the little Sir Galahad. And I am sure Hera will too, she was not too impressed. We are now headding to the shower, she actually looks like she is begging me to get a shower lol....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: GALAHAD HAS GONE WACKO
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 03:33:35 pm »
Thats kinda funny and kinda yucky.  Ace has come quite close several times to peeing on another dogs head, if their head is where he wishes to leave his mark well so be it they will get peed on. :)  Its a good thing people aren't like that.......... ........lol

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 03:36:51 pm »
Jaimie lol......... Man ohhhhh man...... I cant even begin to imagine having a hubby who peed on me if I didnt move quick enough. hehe

Totally bad enough with a male dog who apperently thinks his sister is an excellent toilet  ;D

Marit

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 03:41:35 pm »
I think the hubby would soon become the ex-hubby if that ever happened...... ...........lol

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2005, 03:48:39 pm »
No kidding lol........ It might be sick, but Id rather be peed on by a dog than a person hehe after all that has been known to happen once or twice when my dogs have been puppies. Well come to think about it, all my kids have done it too, when babies. Ohhhh well I guess that is the beauty of motherhood  ;D

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2005, 07:57:13 pm »
once, i was rolling around with angus when he peed on me.....I FEEL YA HERA!  BITE HIS YOOHOOO NEXT TIME!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2005, 09:16:35 pm »
hahaha thats funny, well wet but funny. And I will tell Hera to grab his hmmmm what did you call it again yoohoooo lol...... I call it petterniklas, but after all she is us bred so maybe the yoohoooo goes down better hehe

Marit

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2005, 09:19:47 pm »
I believe the technical, medically approved term for that part of a boy dog's body is the winkie.     :D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2005, 09:27:09 pm »
Ohhhhh dang it...... And all my life I have thought the proper term was willydilly  :o
hehe well with winky, yoohoooo, petterniklas and willydilly to choose from I can only hope Hera can grasp what I mean lol...

Marit

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2005, 10:11:31 pm »
OMG!...LMAO!...Poor Hera!...& everyone knows it's talleywacker!...lol! :D