Author Topic: Goodbye Maggie :(  (Read 7474 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Goodbye Maggie :(
« on: April 02, 2008, 12:54:30 pm »
So I know I don't post a lot here anymore but I've just been so busy and well my life hasn't really been the greatest, I've just been kind of off the computer. Anyways most of you guys know about my situation for the past couple of years and what's going on in my life. But like I just said it hasn't been improving at all. There were times where there was hope but really it's all the same. I guess I've just been holding it in for awhile that I need to get some of it out again.

I have to get rid of Maggie, if we leave. This is literally going to tear me apart but the apartments around here won't accept her. My mom is looking at this one place where my mom's friend works at and she's going to help us get one there. My mom has an appointment and is filling out the application tomorrow. This is going to take a couple of weeks to work out, I'm assuming, but if so then I have to start looking for Maggie's new home. My aunt might take her but I'm kind of iffy on that. I have to talk to her and see what she thinks. I guess I'm just really torn up over the fact that I have to give up the one thing that really makes me feel happy and loved. She just turned 7 on March 21st and what do I give her for her birthday? A new home. How horrible of me.

I seriously hate my dad and I'll never forgive him for taking everything away from me, for making my entire teenage life sucky, for me getting rid of Maggie and my other pets as well. I've put up with so much lately but this is the one thing I don't think I can handle.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Nicole

Re: Goodbye Maggie :(
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 01:19:28 pm »
AGH! MEGAN! I figured that since I hadn't heard from you, this had been worked out!

We can take Maggie for as long as you need, Megan. She and Cabeza get along fabulously, and I know that she would fit in with the family just fine. We all know her and love Dobes.

I'm so sorry that you guys are having to relocate and everything is just not awesome. But, you have so many years ahead of you to make the life that YOU want! Believe me, its hard but it can be done.

Give me a call.

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 03:18:47 pm »
I just wrote this huge long post, then something happened and I lost it. :-\ Basically I just wanted to say that it will get better. I don't know the specifics of your situation, but I went through a pretty rough time a couple years ago regarding my dad, and it caused alot of heartache. I haven't seen him now in about 4 years, maybe even 5, and I don't really have a desire to. I know we're near the same age (I'm 20.) If you ever wanna talk....let me know.

As far as your precious girl Maggie goes, I know what you mean when you say you don't want to give up the one thing that really makes you happy, and feel loved. Hang in there. Everything will work out. If you can't keep Maggie yourself, I hope someone can that is close to you...and you can visit her, and still call her your own. :-*
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 03:49:17 pm »
Thanks everyone for your support, that's why I love this place so much.

And thanks to Nicole for offering! Love you :-*
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 09:48:03 pm »
Oh Megan- I am so sorry. I havent been on line much lately, but I think of you often and I know you have had a really tough time- I know how much you love Maggie- and she loves you too- Cole is wonderful- and you know that you could visit her at Coles.
I am saying a prayer for you- you are tough, I know that it will get better for you, it has too - Give your mom a hug- I am sure that this is breaking her heart as well, we never want to hurt our kids ever and she was put in a bad situation.
If you need anything let me know and I will try and help you any way I can.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 10:51:52 pm »
Hon, I'm so sorry!  This situation just, for lack of a better word, sucks.  But like everybody says, it does eventually get better.  You know I am around if you need anything, or to talk or just vent.
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 11:04:27 pm »
Aww,  Hun.  I'm really really sorry that you're going through this right now, and have been for a while.  I too know how much life is sucking for you right now.  From the time I turned 12 my father turned my life upside down, and I spent my entire teenage years getting into trouble with the law, or with my parents who became divorced because of the horrible things he did.  I'm not going to go into detail right now but let's just say I moved to the other side of the country to get away from my dad, and start a new life, and that I've just recently started talking to him again.   But if you need someone to talk to, you can email me, or pm me and I'll give you my number.  I'm also in the group that says to take Cole up on her offer, you know that Maggie will be loved and taken care of for as long as you need, and then when you're able, it sounds like you'll be able to take your baby home with you to wherever that may be.

Take care of youself sweetie, and just know that things will get better, you just have to see yourself and your family through the storm. *Big Hugs*   :-*
My Sponsership page for my very first race!