Author Topic: Thank God!...Pippin is a real puppy...lol!  (Read 3637 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Thank God!...Pippin is a real puppy...lol!
« on: August 03, 2005, 12:15:52 am »
Up until now, Pippin has been too well behaved...He has been perfect!...Just now he tried to eat the wire to my son's double backboard electronic basketball game...He's a real puppy afterall!!...I am so proud!...lol!

nickerbokker

Re: Thank God!...Pippin is a real puppy...lol!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 12:17:54 am »
lol...super news gyp!  he's a doll baby!

can't wait to see more pix!!!!!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 07:07:36 am »
Just something so tasty about wire.  Dixie has eaten the wire off of 8 landscape lights.  I have even tried putting red pepper on all of them, she just waits until it rains and then has another snack.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 10:25:33 am »
Sammy bit a phone line in half when he was younger...Than k God it was not an electrical cord!!...After that I became even more vigilant in puppy proofing...It scared the crap out of me thinking what could have happened if it had been an electrical cord!...The wire Pippin was trying to chew on last night wasn't plugged into anything...The game is supposed to be hanging on the wall but it is still in pieces on the basement floor...My hubby is "getting around" to putting it together...We have lived her for a year now...LOL!

Offline TwoNewfies

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2005, 10:41:56 am »
Gypsy, I forgot to post earlier to tell you how absolutely scrumptious Pippin is!!! I just want to hug him and give him kisses. He is so darn CUTE!!! 
Gina

All dogs are pets.  Newfoundlands are family!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2005, 11:30:47 am »
Well no need for the tire swing now that the Chis are back home...LOL!...& why put up the fence around the bog anyway when laying the roll of fence & the fence posts across Samson's entrance to it keeps him from going in?...LMAO!...You tickle me to death! :D

Offline Lesli310

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 09:04:41 pm »
If you want a dog who eats things you can have Thor for a little while. Every other minute I'm chasig aftet him to get something out of his mouth. If Pippin is that good maybe he can show Thor a thing or two....Or Thor could show him how to really chew things ::)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2005, 06:45:13 am »
Oh-no there goes all my hope and dreams for Kiah. So far she has been a good puppy. She hasn't chewed on anything that she's not suppose to unless it's outside. If it's outside it's fair game to her. She's not in a crate anymore either. She does have chew toys that she just loves, so maybe I'll still be lucky. Watch I just jinks myself. Thanks Pippin! :)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2005, 06:48:53 am »
Make sure she has lots and lots of toys to chew on.  Dixie Darlin is  7 1/2 months and still chewing a lot.  But I have to give her credit they go to work with me everyday where there are so many thing they could get into and so far they have been very good.  When I say drop it she will drop it and give me a look like " how did that get in my mouth" hehehe.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2005, 11:56:12 am »
Oh-no there goes all my hope and dreams for Kiah. So far she has been a good puppy. She hasn't chewed on anything that she's not suppose to unless it's outside. If it's outside it's fair game to her. She's not in a crate anymore either. She does have chew toys that she just loves, so maybe I'll still be lucky. Watch I just jinks myself. Thanks Pippin! :)
Actually, as far as chewing goes, Pippin has been awesome!...He hasn't started to chew anything yet that he didn't drop on my command...Just that one time he kind of put his lips back around it & looked at me all cute like...lol!