Author Topic: get your Lucca fix :D  (Read 7098 times)

Offline Rosalba

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Lucca at City park
    • View Profile
    • The Glovinsky Gallery of Contemporary Art
get your Lucca fix :D
« on: April 05, 2008, 11:09:17 am »
We went to the vet yesterday for Lucca's 2nd round of shots. He is now, at 10.5 weeks old, 35.9 lbs -that means he's put on a little over 16 lbs since he came home 4 weeks ago!!  :o -I don't even want to imagine how big he would be getting if he weren't on a low protein/low fat diet!!
I also had him micro chipped... now I feel less worried about him getting puppynapped!
AND Lucca spent his first night out of his crate... well, at least half of the night. I was just feeling really bad about him sleeping in there AND then spending the day in the crate while I'm at work too... so I decided to start letting him sleep out... It went pretty well for the first time! At first he slept for about half an hour and then walked into his crate on his own (I had it open in case he wanted in), and about halfway through the night he got up, out, had a potty break, and then went back to sleep outside the crate for the rest of the night :) oh, such a good, big boy  :-*

now, after my ranting, some pictures!

trying to fit into Frida's bed... I don't think it's physically possible anymore, but he's a trooper!

I feel like he's all ears... which I LOVE

still can't get up the couch... but anyday now -he just has to realize that he can climb with his rear legs too!

I was VERY tempted to send this one in for the best eyes contest... but decided to go for "cute and sweet" instead..

-Rosalba

owned by:
Frida (the Chihuahua)
Olive (the handsome devil of a cat)
Lucca (the Saint Bernard puppy)

Offline specialkdanemom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Sera, Shasta & Mika
    • View Profile
Re: get your Lucca fix :D
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 11:32:46 am »
He's sooooo friggin' cute and adorable.  I luv all the pics... he has a face for the camera.  But, the pic of him coming down the hall is the best! ;D   His pics ooze personality plus. 
Big Dogs...got to love'em!!

Karen, mom to:
Mika (GD)
Sera (GD/Greyhound X)
Shasta (Lab/Newf X)

Appollos (GD) RIP 2001-2005

Offline AltDeutsche

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 11:33:36 am »
Oh man! He is so cute and getting so big!!!!
You can't help but want to cuddle up with him when you see his pictures.
Danielle
Mace Sable Coated GSD 02/08
Rex Sable Coated GSD 02/08

marypyrs

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 11:52:43 am »
Your Li'l Big Lucca Pup is Cuteness personified.  :-*  :-*  :-*  Keep those pics coming! I can't get enough!  :D

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 05:19:25 pm »
I was VERY tempted to send this one in for the best eyes contest... but decided to go for "cute and sweet" instead

You sure know your audience... we're suckers for those sweet puppy dog eyes. Lucca is growing so fast. I think it's hilarious when they just don't realize they're growing out of fitting into small spaces (like mini dog beds).
Rosie - Newfoundland

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 06:43:22 am »
i will join you on that puppy napping....i do have to say, he is absolutly the cutest puppy in the world!!! And you know, i am glad that i am apart of BPO so i can see him grown up..day by day!!!  :D That is the best thing!  I definitly would popnap him!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 07:39:33 pm »
I like it when they are all paws and ears too.   that is such a cute phase.  wait till he's all drool and wet nose in your business.  :)

He has such a curious face.  :)  Saints are so fuzzy and soft at his age.  they look like big stuffed animals.

He sure is cute.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 07:40:50 pm by Lin »

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 09:37:52 pm »
He is SO adorable! I LOVE HIM!  :-*
RIP former BPO

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 09:47:33 pm »
Lucca is adorable.  Yep, I'm thinking you are going to be outnumbered. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience