Author Topic: Looking to Possibly Purchase a Dobe..  (Read 3818 times)

Offline Beeznik

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Looking to Possibly Purchase a Dobe..
« on: April 05, 2008, 06:46:29 pm »
Hey everyone!  I am new to the board.  My family and I just moved to Philadelphia, PA because of a new job I got, and we are looking at getting a Doberman in the future(Summer 2009).  We would get one earlier, but my wife is pregnant and I think it would be too much.  Would rather get settled in and get a routine going before bringing a dog into the home.

Anyhow, I was hoping some of you may be able to refer me to a good Doberman breeder in the Philadelphia area. 

Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 06:48:29 pm by Beeznik »

Offline SHEL

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to Possibly Purchase a Dobe..
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 07:29:31 am »
Thanks for the reply Stella. I am going to contact the owner in the morning.to see if they will agree. they are a older couple and I am prety sure they will be ok with it. She is NOT fixed yet and in need of a bath and diet she is over weight in my opinion.I am not sure on the shots being up to date either but I will talk to the vet that they brought her to but I don't think they have brought her to the vet for some time.I don't think she stayes in the house very much they have a heated garage that she stay in a iggloo kennel so I am hopeing that we can figure out the peeing issue cause I REALLY liked her alot!! I am sure we will have other issues when we bring her home. She will be very spolied with us. And yes I will be bringing her to puppy school. She is just too big not to be able to control her. Thanks Please keep your fingers crossed that it will be a simple fix.