Author Topic: Mr. Cuddlebuttons (an update and a question)  (Read 3956 times)

Offline nkp

• Ankle Biter
  • This is Mr. Cuddle Buttons Pic
    • View Profile
    • Handmade Pottery and Pottery  Beads
Mr. Cuddlebuttons (an update and a question)
« on: April 08, 2008, 11:31:55 am »
This lil' cutie is doing great! No more diarrhea for days now!  The chicken and rice fixed him right up.

He's eating THREE cups of food a day and nosing around the bowl as if asking for more when he's done.  I'm giving him 1 cup in the morning, 1 cup at noon, and one cup at 7.  Is this normal?  Should I be giving him more? His tummy is nice and round.  I love how he sprawls on the floor to eat and sticks his nose in the bowl. Too funny!

We weighed him the day before yesterday and he is 19 lbs. I swear he feels five pounds heavier today!

He's due for another round of shots tomorrow.
Natalie

marypyrs

Re: Mr. Cuddlebuttons (an update and a question)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 11:55:48 am »
OMG He's a Doll! He reminds me of a Cinnamon Teddy Bear.  :-*

I am SO jealous of your GREEN! The Iris are beautiful! The only green up here comes from the pine trees. :-\ And the ground is still white. :'( Oh well ~ ~ ~

You'll have to do follow up photos of Mr. Cuddlebuttons by the pond as he grows. And grows. And GROWS!!!  :-*  ;)

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Mr. Cuddlebuttons (an update and a question)
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 03:36:24 pm »
mr. Cuddlebuttons- so cute and his name makes me smile every time I see it!  As for feeding, sophie is 11 weeks and also eats 3 times a day about a cup and a half each time plus treats and cootage cheese mixed in to dry food.  Sometimes she eats it all, sometimes not.  I think puppies know how much they need to eat- I've never had one over or under feed, so I tend to give a little extra and let them sort it out.
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat