Author Topic: Leo and Sophie the Leo-pix  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Leo and Sophie the Leo-pix
« on: April 08, 2008, 08:16:40 pm »
We had Leo (the baby) on the floor tonight and Sophie came to investigate.  Leo loves Sophie but Chicklet is his definite favorite!
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Leo and Sophie the Leo-pix
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 08:19:30 pm »
OMG those are awesome!!!  I love where Leo is grabbing Sophies feet!!  My friends baby is starting to interact with her dogs now, everytime her lab walks by the baby busts out laughing/squeeling!!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline BalthiesMom

• Ankle Biter
  • Dog is my Co-Pilot! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Leo and Sophie the Leo-pix
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 08:23:54 pm »
(Squeals with delight) eeeek!  I don't know who is cuter...your baby or your puppy (can it be a tie?), but that last picture makes me want to mmmeeeelllltt into a puddle of sugar and rainbows it's so absolutely adorable!  Congrats to you on having an obviously gorgeous family and a happy, friendly lot of little ones...bi-ped or otherwise! :)

Love,
Jen
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be measured in the way its animals are treated." Gandhi

You can lead a compassionate lifestyle by saving animal lives, caring for our planet, and nurturing your health!  Visit www.goveg.org

"Be the change you wish to see in this world." Gan