Author Topic: Elle Woods here...  (Read 5730 times)

Offline ElleWoodsMommy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Elle Woods here...
« on: April 13, 2008, 01:42:21 am »
Hi everyone. Julie told me that BigPaws is her favorite, so I had to come over here for somewhere else to talk about my baby, Elle Woods (yes, like Legally Blonde ;D )

Elle is a 9 month old Great Dane and weighs 101.9 pounds. She is a sweet sweet girl who has never met a person or dog she didn't LOVE, and has typical puppy problems/attitude. She's a big snuggler, and loves to go to the park or beach and play.

I got her when she was 8 weeks old from the same breeder my parents dane Bella is from - they are cousins! Bella is about 16 months old and they had great fun playing together at Christmas.... My family has always had great danes, so I've grown up around them, but this is my first one on my own and it has been interesting, to say the least!!!

Elle Woods - born 7.5.07, currently 101.9 pounds, cousin to Bella - born 12.13.06, 101.3 pounds!!
(the baby has finally surpassed her cousin - but my father claims it's because Bella had her ears cropped so she obviously lost some weight that Elle still has!)

Offline BalthiesMom

• Ankle Biter
  • Dog is my Co-Pilot! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Elle Woods here...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 01:46:47 am »
Hello there! :)

I am brand new here too, and already I'm finding the most wonderful information, input, and adorable pictures here! Elle is beautiful (pink collar anyone???)! :) I'm not sure where we'll find an obedience school to teach her the bend and snap, but what a lovely name! (giggle giggle)

I'm mom to Balthazar (Balthie) and hope to get to know you!

Love,
Jen and Balthie
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be measured in the way its animals are treated." Gandhi

You can lead a compassionate lifestyle by saving animal lives, caring for our planet, and nurturing your health!  Visit www.goveg.org

"Be the change you wish to see in this world." Gan

Offline ElleWoodsMommy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 01:49:18 am »
My friends appreciate it when I share info. about the cute/funny/satanic things that Elle does with someone OTHER than them, so I'm sure I'll be here plenty! Haha!

As for the bend and snap - too funny!!! I did paint her toenails hot pink last fall... hahah. I got a lot of grief for that!
Elle Woods - born 7.5.07, currently 101.9 pounds, cousin to Bella - born 12.13.06, 101.3 pounds!!
(the baby has finally surpassed her cousin - but my father claims it's because Bella had her ears cropped so she obviously lost some weight that Elle still has!)

Offline Rosalba

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Lucca at City park
    • View Profile
    • The Glovinsky Gallery of Contemporary Art
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 03:23:04 am »
Welcome :) Elle is adorable -oh those great Danes with their great Dane faces  :-* my "kids" and I look forward to seeing more of her  ;D
-Rosalba

owned by:
Frida (the Chihuahua)
Olive (the handsome devil of a cat)
Lucca (the Saint Bernard puppy)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 03:55:30 am »
Hello and welcome!
Love the name, very creative...... ...lol.

My name is Chris and my crew is listed below.
Hope you enjoy it here, I love the pix.  :)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 07:46:46 am »
Aww she's adorable and great name! :D

Welcome!!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats