Author Topic: How long is your Pyr's tail?  (Read 6128 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: How long is your Pyr's tail?
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2005, 07:35:10 am »
Pippin is keeping Sammy very busy...lol...I look at Sam sometimes though & wonder if he really wanted a puppy...I think Pippin is wearing him out...Samson is super laid back even for a Pyr & Pippin is all puppy...lol... Kind of reminds me of what you've said of your two...Does Sugar Bear ever go off by himself & kind of look sad to you?...I think Samson does or I may just be feeling guilty for bringing a new puppy home...When they play though it is awesome!...I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at anything!...Sam has the advantage as far as size but Pippin give as good as he gets...I wonder of they will ever take their mouths off of each other...lol!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: How long is your Pyr's tail?
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2005, 07:42:39 am »
The first two weeks I think Sugar Bear was sore all the time from playing so hard.  He would go into the shower to take a nap.  Sometimes he would give me a look like can you make her let me rest for a little while.  He would be taking a nap and she would and still does jump on his head.  I just made sure that Sugar Bear got lots of love from Mommy and Daddy time.  Which was/is not hard because Dixie is running around getting into something.  Now everytime they wake up from a nap Dixie will go give Sugar Bear a big kiss (face lick) and then she will come see me.  I think Sugar Bear would have been ok being an only child but he needed to learn how to play with another dog. Dixie on the other had could not make it without her Sugar Bear.  She loves him so much, even after a fight she give him a kiss.

Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)